As a Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be joining an established Maintenance Engineering team in this Heavy Industry setting to maintain manufacturing machinery.
This company are a market leader in their field and have been established for over 100 years. This is a Heavy Industry, high volume production environment based in the West Midlands which is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Cannock, and Birmingham.
- In return, the salary is £40,000 for a 4on / 4off shift pattern
- Paid overtime
- 33 days holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- In the role of Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility that will require you to hold a strong mechanical engineering background including experience of working with Hydraulics.
- You will be completing preventative maintenance checks.
- You will be undertaking welding, fabrication and installation work where necessary.
- You will be working a 4on / 4off Days and Night rotating 12 hr shift pattern
Skills & Experience:
- To be successful in this Mechanical Maintenance Technician role, you will ideally be apprentice trained and will hold an HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Engineering qualification.
- You will need to have experience in maintaining plant and equipment within a Heavy Industry manufacturing or production environment and will hold welding abilities.
- I would be keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience within roles such as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our established bespoke Day Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance Engineer skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £31K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer, you will within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment .
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment within a manufacturing, process or production environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
This Role is Commutable From: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG + TIG Fabricator/Welder to join a growing organisation at an exciting period of change.
You will be welding and fabricating a range of aluminium fabrications at this successful manufacturer based in Droitwich.
This is a DAYS based role working Monday to Friday with a lunch time finish on Friday. There is also regular overtime available.
As part of a team you will be undertaking MIG + TIG fabrication and welding a range of aluminium fabrications, including plasma cutting, oxy acetaylene cutting, manual press brake operation, and using hand tools.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of MIG + TIG Fabrication with Aluminium.
You will need to hold a relevant Welders certificate and have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
You will also be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and have the ability to work in a team.
In return for your skills, this MIG +TIG Fabricator/Welder position offers a salary from £11 - £12 per hour depending on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join this successful organisation at a time of growth and exciting period of change.
Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Buyer to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
Company: An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Buyers, Manufacturing Buyers, Direct and or Indirect Buyers, Purchasers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
Duties: The Manufacturing Buyer will support the Supply Chain Manager with the busy, buoyant manufacturing purchasing, as well as:
- Purchase mechanical components, systems and parts
- Negotiate costs and lead time reductions
- Track delivery time to ensure Production can run smoothly
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Strategic buying activities
Skills & Experience: The Manufacturing Buyer will have:
- Experience working within the commercial Automotive sector
- Strong purchasing / buying experience within fabrications and manufacturing
- Understand and read engineering drawings
- Sage system knowledge
This role is commutable from:
Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
Benefits: The successful Manufacturing Buyer will work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
28days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please contact Laura.