This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within their Maintenance team working 4on / 4off shift rota as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced, high volume production facility based just outside of Kidderminster.
- The salary package including shift allowance is £39,372 per annum.
- In addition, there is significant opportunity for Overtime.
- In this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a fast paced manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
In this role you will be joining a market leading company and will be paid on a weekly basis.
This position is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.