This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within their Maintenance team working 4on / 4off shift rota as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced, high volume production facility based just outside of Kidderminster.
- The salary package including shift allowance is £39,372 per annum.
- In addition, there is significant opportunity for Overtime.
- In this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a fast paced manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
- Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
- You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
In this role you will be joining a market leading company and will be paid on a weekly basis.
This position is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
Probe Technical Recruitment is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company within the Food industry. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team to carry out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively to enable maintenance targets to be met. Not only do the company offer a salary of £40,000 but they also offer a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off days and nights, but they also offer 20 holiday days and matched company pension.
Duties for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To complete designated tasks efficiently to the highest standard.
- Consider cost implications when carrying out designated tasks to minimise wasted time, materials and costs.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planner/Shift Engineering Manager to ensure the smooth execution of both day-to-day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the Planner/SEM.
Requirements for the role of Maintenance Engineer:
- To be successful in your role you will ideally need experience in working within a Maintenance Department especially a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Apprenticeship/ NVQ/ HNC or City & Guilds Part 3 in Mechanical Engineering or trained Mechanically.
The role of Maintenance Engineer is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Grantham and surrounding area’s between.
APPLICATION / SALES ENGINEER (PROCESS MACHINERY)
A European organisations UK Project Office in the Midlands is seeking an Application Engineer to join their Project Division in a direct customer facing post.
The organisation provides a wide range of process and manufacturing equipment to the myriad of industry sectors across the globe, but this position has been created to focus on local UK and ROI customers only.
The UK Team are responsible for creating systems solutions and turnkey project management with partners and suppliers, to ensure their parent company machinery and equipment can be installed and commissioned within pre- approved lead times and within costs.
The role will be the customer facing part of the project solution process, by offering tailored solutions and making customers aware of new technology and equipment that will suit their individual company needs.
It will be a position that will be a mix of office based and customer facing on a weekly basis, with direct links and communication with internal managers and departments in the UK and Europe.
The right candidate for the position will ideally come from a systems / machinery solutions provider, or have a customer facing history within Projects, Application or Sales Engineering dealing directly with customer’s needs.
The organisation has a very strong reputation and global presence for supplying tailored and bespoke equipment to process related industries for the last 40 years and have satellite offices across the globe.
- The role will be supported with training, management liaison and support (UK & Europe), internal project team support and product awareness training. The role will also be part of induction process and introduction to the marketplace phase as well.
- The company are keen to promote a good work and personal life balance and try to be a flexible as possible with working hours and allow their staff to finish 1pm of Fridays.
- A nice friendly working environment with support and a very busy order book and enquires portfolio.
- The role comes with a good salary, bonus, company car or allowance and other benefits.
- Please note that the role will require travel across the UK and ROI on a regular basis but will also require a successful applicant to be office based when not in front of customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A formal technical qualification in Engineering - HNC / HND or Degree
- 5 Years direct experience of Project / Application or Sales Engineering with direct liaison and contact with customers.
- 2 - 3 experience in supplying or selling equipment and machinery (Automation or associated equipment)
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong ability to build relationships with customers and partners quickly
- Strong origination skills
- The ability to self-manage and be proactive
- A background in working on slow burn / long lead time projects with values c £50,000 - £200,000+ would be very advantageous.
For more information please send your latest CV ASAP.
This is an opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company within Hereford to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this Heavy Industry production facility based in Hereford.
- The salary package including shift allowance is up to £40,000 per annum depending on the shift pattern.
- In addition, there is 5% pension, up to 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays and company bonus.
- Based in Hereford, this position is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large Engineering team responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in this Heavy Industry manufacturing environment.
- Working in a team there are opportunities to work either Days, 3 x shifts, or a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained. We are seeking Electrical, Mechanical and Multiskilled Engineers for this team
- You will need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Electrically you will need to have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on PLC controls.
- Mechanically you will need to have strong experience with Hydraulics in a Heavy Industry environment.
I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery within an Industrial environment.
If you are interested in knowing more, please send your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our established bespoke Day Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance Engineer skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £31K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer, you will within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment .
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment within a manufacturing, process or production environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
This Role is Commutable From: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG + TIG Fabricator/Welder to join a growing organisation at an exciting period of change.
You will be welding and fabricating a range of aluminium fabrications at this successful manufacturer based in Droitwich.
This is a DAYS based role working Monday to Friday with a lunch time finish on Friday. There is also regular overtime available.
As part of a team you will be undertaking MIG + TIG fabrication and welding a range of aluminium fabrications, including plasma cutting, oxy acetaylene cutting, manual press brake operation, and using hand tools.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of MIG + TIG Fabrication with Aluminium.
You will need to hold a relevant Welders certificate and have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
You will also be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and have the ability to work in a team.
In return for your skills, this MIG +TIG Fabricator/Welder position offers a salary from £11 - £12 per hour depending on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join this successful organisation at a time of growth and exciting period of change.
Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Buyer to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
Company: An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Buyers, Manufacturing Buyers, Direct and or Indirect Buyers, Purchasers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
Duties: The Manufacturing Buyer will support the Supply Chain Manager with the busy, buoyant manufacturing purchasing, as well as:
- Purchase mechanical components, systems and parts
- Negotiate costs and lead time reductions
- Track delivery time to ensure Production can run smoothly
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Strategic buying activities
Skills & Experience: The Manufacturing Buyer will have:
- Experience working within the commercial Automotive sector
- Strong purchasing / buying experience within fabrications and manufacturing
- Understand and read engineering drawings
- Sage system knowledge
This role is commutable from:
Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
Benefits: The successful Manufacturing Buyer will work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
28days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please contact Laura.