You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (BETWEEN 28 - 35 HOURS)
This is not your normal Office Administrator role, this is a new position which you can really make your own!! Flexible working Hours, Potential early finish on Fridays! Working with a super, supportive team!
As the Office Administrator you will play a key role in the team of this family owned, manufacturing organisation. They manufacture bespoke products and have an unrivalled reputation within their sector for quality and excellence in their field, this gives the team great pride in what they do!
Would you like to be part of such a super team? And work flexible hours (between 28 and 35 hours to suit!)
Does this sound like the sort of role that would make you bounce out of bed on a Monday morning? Then read on…
Duties for the Office Administrator will include:
- Purchasing Administration – incl: obtaining quotes for goods / ordering / raising purchase orders
- Being proactive, keeping on top of orders and chasing to ensure they arrive on time
- Processing a small weekly payroll (training given if required)
- Managing time and attendance process – holidays and clocking in system
- Health and Safety Administration
- Arrange disposal of waste from site
- Some general Accounts Administration
- Answer telephone and meeting and greeting visitors
- Other general administration duties as required
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator (Purchasing / accounts or general admin) and experience in the duties detailed above
- Confident to chase orders
- Ability to work Proactively
- Flexible – willing to learn new skills and take on new duties as required, covering for colleagues when required
- Supportive team player – willing to help colleagues as required
- A “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- Good IT skills and experience
- Experience of WINMAN would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- You must possess a flexible approach and be a real team player!
Benefits package for the Office Administrator contract role:
- 33 days holiday (Pro-rata)
- Free Parking
- Free refreshments daily
- Working with a wonderful, supportive team!
This is a fabulous opportunity. To find out more about it, please send your CV ASAP.