Are you an experienced Production Engineer with a desire to progress off the shop floor???
Enjoy a Challenge????
Experienced within a fabrication / welding environment??
Want to be a part of an expanding, growing company???
This is the position for you!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Production Engineer to hit the ground running in an exciting fast-paced organisation who are continuing to grow and expand, hence the reason for an additional Engineer in the team.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Onsite Parking
- 30minute lunch break
- Christmas shut down
The Production Engineer will have a strong manufacturing / Engineering background and be responsible for:
- Developing Manufacturing BOMs and Routings by interpreting customers drawings
- Use of SAGE 200 ERP system
- Managing engineering change
- Control drawings and engineering revisions
- Liaise with customers and internal teams as required
- Generating material kitting lists and manufacturing route cards
Skills & Experience:
The successful Production Engineer will have:
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Ideally experience within a metal fabrication environment with knowledge of laser cutting, brake pressing and punching, welding etc
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience using ERP systems, ideally SAGE 200
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Engineer, a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar positions
This role is commutable from Redditch, Pershore, Evesham, Worcester, Droitwich and Stourport-on-seven and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.