A growing manufacturing organisation are in the unenviable position, of being super busy, and are expecting to continue this growth well into next year. A well-established company, their technology has diversified and expanded over time, and now they have a need for a Process Engineer to strengthen their engineering team.
You will be given the responsibility for all technical aspects of life cycle management, including the development of new and current manufacturing processes.
They are in a lovely part of the world; the working environment is superb.
- Development of new and current manufacturing processes and improving efficiencies, utilisation, and reduction / elimination of all waste forms
- Lead and participate with the project teams for all process related activities form initial ideas to implementation of processes, including costs and budget controls
- Creation of Project plans to determine improvement activities
- Keep on top of technological developments in process engineering
- Selection of equipment suppliers
- Product specification, equipment, and service requirements
- Process validation
- New product introduction
- Process Engineering experience is essential
- You will have gained your knowledge from preferably a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Lean tools and techniques
- To have the ability to travel, both here in the UK and overseas (Europe, USA, and Asia)
- Good knowledge of statistics
- An excellent problem solver
- £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Excellent holidays and pension
- Superb working conditions
- Busy organisation with plenty of growth potential
The role is commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Tewksbury, Banbury, Worcester
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994