LOGISTICS BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation have a requirement for a LOGISTICS BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER.
IT'S AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY, and you will be given the ultimate responsibility for organising and ordering the distribution of goods.
This is a large, International business, with new orders on the horizon, offering stability and long-term prospects.
Benefits for a Logistics Business Unit Manager:
- Salary : £50,000 - £55,000
- Income Protection
- Large Friendly International Business
- Christmas Present
Duties of a Logistics Business Unit Manager:
- Transportation, scheduling, stock integrity and part evolution
- Ensure continuous flow of vehicle components from supplier to warehouse and ultimately to customer
- Selection of service providers for transport and export
- Maximise container utilisation
- Set up and maintain schedules for new materials
- Responsibility and control of the warehouse
- Management of special transport
- Stock accuracy
- Responsibility for managing customs clearance
- Ensure materials arrive on time
- Review corrective actions for material variances
Requirements of a Logistics Business Unit Manager:
- HND or equivalent professional qualification in logistics or purchasing
- Experience of Materials management
- Exposure to managing warehousing and distribution
- You will have gained your experience from within a high volume, fast paced production environment
- Knowledge of SAP would be ideal
- Transportation management
- Supply Chain
- Risk management
- Strategy deployment and application
- Superb leadership and man-management skills
With lots of new business on the horizon, this ensures this role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics Manager, to continue to develop and grow, within an International organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.
Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Buyer to be part of an expanding, developing organisation within the manufacturing industry.
Company: An expanding organisation who take exceptional pride in what they manufacture, their reputation is enviable and the team is expanding. They will always invest and train candidates and employees to optimise skillsets and progression within the organisation.
I am keen to speak with experienced Buyers, Manufacturing Buyers, Direct and or Indirect Buyers, Purchasers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
Duties: The Manufacturing Buyer will support the Supply Chain Manager with the busy, buoyant manufacturing purchasing, as well as:
- Purchase mechanical components, systems and parts
- Negotiate costs and lead time reductions
- Track delivery time to ensure Production can run smoothly
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Strategic buying activities
Skills & Experience: The Manufacturing Buyer will have:
- Experience working within the commercial Automotive sector
- Strong purchasing / buying experience within fabrications and manufacturing
- Understand and read engineering drawings
- Sage system knowledge
This role is commutable from:
Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
Benefits: The successful Manufacturing Buyer will work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
28days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please contact Laura.
Are you an experienced Production Engineer with a desire to progress off the shop floor???
Enjoy a Challenge????
Experienced within a fabrication / welding environment??
Want to be a part of an expanding, growing company???
This is the position for you!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Production Engineer to hit the ground running in an exciting fast-paced organisation who are continuing to grow and expand, hence the reason for an additional Engineer in the team.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Onsite Parking
- 30minute lunch break
- Christmas shut down
The Production Engineer will have a strong manufacturing / Engineering background and be responsible for:
- Developing Manufacturing BOMs and Routings by interpreting customers drawings
- Use of SAGE 200 ERP system
- Managing engineering change
- Control drawings and engineering revisions
- Liaise with customers and internal teams as required
- Generating material kitting lists and manufacturing route cards
Skills & Experience:
The successful Production Engineer will have:
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Ideally experience within a metal fabrication environment with knowledge of laser cutting, brake pressing and punching, welding etc
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience using ERP systems, ideally SAGE 200
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Engineer, a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar positions
This role is commutable from Redditch, Pershore, Evesham, Worcester, Droitwich and Stourport-on-seven and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.
A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join a continually growing, reputable Structural Steel company on a permanent basis. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable Candidate will be responsible for managing all contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating sub-contract orders, monitoring sub-contracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and quantity surveys.
Benefits for the Contracts Manager:
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Permanent position
- Autonomy over workload
- A negotiable salary
Essential Skills of the Contracts Manager:
- Project / Contract managing experience > 5 years
- Engineering background in Rail
- Experience working with Structural steel
- An ability to understand complex contracts
- IT literate
- Ability to perform Quantity Surveys on Steelwork confidently
- Reading Engineer drawings involving steel
- Full understanding of Network Rail rules & procedures
- Full UK Driving license
- Subcontractors experience would be advantageous
This exciting opportunity Is suitable for candidates who are organised, structured, and capable of meeting deadlines as well as overcoming challenges. Although predominantly office based, travelling to sites will be required. Commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton on Trent. Apply Today or contact Sacha on 01213214311 for more information.
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our established bespoke Day Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance Engineer skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £31K, plus company pension, excellent holiday entitlement and a Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer, you will within a small but effective team and will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment .
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
As a maintenance engineer you must hold formal mechanical qualifications (ideally with an electrical appreciation), with proven experience of supporting relevant plant and equipment within a manufacturing, process or production environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
This Role is Commutable From: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG + TIG Fabricator/Welder to join a growing organisation at an exciting period of change.
You will be welding and fabricating a range of aluminium fabrications at this successful manufacturer based in Droitwich.
This is a DAYS based role working Monday to Friday with a lunch time finish on Friday. There is also regular overtime available.
As part of a team you will be undertaking MIG + TIG fabrication and welding a range of aluminium fabrications, including plasma cutting, oxy acetaylene cutting, manual press brake operation, and using hand tools.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of MIG + TIG Fabrication with Aluminium.
You will need to hold a relevant Welders certificate and have a minimum of 2 years industry experience.
You will also be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and have the ability to work in a team.
In return for your skills, this MIG +TIG Fabricator/Welder position offers a salary from £11 - £12 per hour depending on skills and experience.
This is an opportunity to join this successful organisation at a time of growth and exciting period of change.