A perfect opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading company in metal plating. My client is expanding and they need 2 Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join their team.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to work Mon – Fri to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on manufacturing plant machinery and equipment. This opportunity can offer a secure and stable career and there is the opportunity for further development.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- Salary is £31,200 per hour working a 40-hr week
- Company pension
- Overtime is available.
- Free Parking.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of complex manufacturing Machinery and equipment.
- Fault Finding
- Identifying and implementing areas for maintenance improvement.
- Working hours will be rotating shifts 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm/ 10pm – 6am Monday to Friday
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- You will need to demonstrate Maintenance Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Successful candidates will need to have an Electrical Engineering Qualification e.g., C&G and will ideally be 17th or 18th Edition qualified.
- Fault Finding abilities, and experience with PLCs would be an advantage.
- We are seeking an Engineer who holds both Electrical and Mechanical abilities.
If you feel like this role would be a good match for you please apply to find out more.
This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich, Cannock, Telford and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994