This is your chance, as a skilled EDM Operator to work with a long-standing company, who have successfully supplied components to a variety of precision-critical sectors, including Aerospace, Oil & Gas and General Engineering, offering a specialist EDM service.
The EDM Operator / Supervisor will join a small team of skilled engineers, who work closely together.
Salary and Hours:
- £29,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
- Paid Overtime
- 34 Days Holidays
- Mon – Thurs 7.00am to 4.15pm
- Fri 7.00am – 12pm
- Overtime paid at time a 1/3
EDM Operator Key Experience Required:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings then translating to setting up parts on machines is a necessity.
- Proficient in working to tight limits and finishes.
- Being capable in shop floor measuring equipment.
- Excellent awareness of health and safety aspects at work.
- Work well under pressure as very busy section.
- Able to organise a team of engineers and prioritise production needs in a supervisory capacity.
Machining Experience Required:
- Agie Charmilles - Fast Hole Drill, Form 30 and Sink Machines
- Ona Machines
Commutable from; Coventry, Leicester, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Rugby, Hinckley
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994