A wonderful opportunity has become available for an experienced PRESS SETTER to join a very friendly, busy manufacturing organisation.
They have a huger and diverse product range, and demand for their products and services, is consistently busy.
Due to an up turn in their orders, this has created the need for PRESS SETTERS to join their team.
PRESS SETTER BENEFITS
- £10- £14 per hour - Dependant on experience
- Excellent Pension and holidays
- EARLY FINISH FRIDAY
- Day’s role
- Busy, friendly manufacturing organisation
- A genuine chance to make an impact
PRESS SETTER DUTIES:
- Setting and operating both progression and transfer presses
- Operating an overhead crane
- Working from engineering drawings
- Quality checking using measuring equipment
- Working a day shift
PRESS SETTER REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have relevant experience of setting Presses
- An overhead crane license would be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Happy to workdays
This is a lovely opportunity to join a large, consistently busy manufacturing organisation. You will be joining a friendly, with some enjoying long term service
Are you a Process Engineer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to be part of a busy, fast paced manufacturing organisation, who are super busy, who would embrace your ambition and experience?
No 2 days are ever the same here! This is a very friendly, dynamic facility, and as their Process Engineer, you will be tasked with ensuring process capability and process improvement to existing and new programs.
- £38,000 - £45,000 - Dependant on experience
- Working directly with the Senior Management team
- Excellent Pension and holidays
- Busy, very friendly manufacturing organisation
- A genuine chance to make an impact
DUTIES OF THE PROCESS ENGINEER
- Ensure process capability and provide support and process improvement to existing and new programs
- Own and evaluate processes
- Track project timing and escalate delays
- Confirm feasibility and costs for engineering changes
- Ergonomic assessments
- Evaluate layout proposals
- Identify obsolescence
- Carry out / support trials on site
- Ensure processes are correct
- Raise internal deviations
- Support new product introductions
REQUIREMENT OF THE PROCESS ENGINEER
- Ideally Degree educated, however equivalent experience is readily considered
- You will have experience gained form within a manufacturing environment
- Equipment specification and process optimisation knowledge
- Assembly, vacuum / thermo forming, general industrial machinery / tooling, setting experience and FMEA
- Microsoft office
- A friendly disposition
This is a fast -paced manufacturing environment and would suit an energetic, dynamic individual
The role is commutable from Walsall, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Barton Under Needwood, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent and Measham
Due to continued growth, this long-standing business is looking to recruit an experienced SHEQ Manager, on a part-time basis, covering two local sites.
Reporting to the senior management team, they can offer a varied and structured career for the right candidate.
24 hours per week will be required, they can offer flexibility on days worked.
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience (pro-rata)
Commutable From: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth
SHEQ Manager Candidate Requirements
- Experience working within Quality, Environmental and H&S Management systems
- Completing internal and external audits
- Implementation of documentation and procedures
- Experience managing ISO standards
- The SHEQ Manager will have experience of delivering health & safety training
- NEBOSH Health & Safety
SHEQ Manager Key Responsibilities
- Carry out site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented/followed
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports suggesting improvements
- Periodically monitor and update the company training matrix and organise training as required
- Support the investigation of accidents and near misses and produce relevant statistics
- Keep up to date all company ISO annual accreditations
- Periodically review risk assessments for work activities and ensure these conform to the relevant guidance
- Set up/attend H&S representative meetings. Each month you will report findings of internal audits and any significant H&S issues to the monthly senior management meeting
- The SHEQ Manager may be required to deliver toolbox talks to the staff should we have a significant H&S incident
An exceptional opportunity has arisen within a busy, incredibly stable company for a Technical Applications Engineer. A role of Technical Applications Engineer has become available to support further growth.
They enjoy a vast product range, and due to the uniqueness of their products, are an extremely busy, stable organisation to be part of. And their staff retention is phenomenal, ensuing you, as the Technical Applications Engineer a long, and enjoyable career. They supply into UK and Europe and are looking to continue to expand their customer base.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Aldridge, Walsall, Tyseley, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Worcester, and Dudley
Benefits of a Technical Applications Engineer
- Company Car
- Company Phone
- Excellent Pension scheme
- You will be joining a very friendly and super stable organisation
- Out of this world staff retention
Duties of a Technical Applications Engineer
- Supporting Manufacturing and Sales / Marketing Teams
- Support the expansion of the Business
- Office based
- Building strong customer relationships
- Advising customers of machine capabilities, cycle times and application of the machines in the best environment
- Supporting new business development activities
- Providing expert advice
Requirement of a Technical Applications Engineer
- You will be able to demonstrate a high technical expertise with CNC Machines
- This could be milling or / and turning
- To have gained your experience within a manufacturing environment
- A good commercial awareness
- Ideally you will have customer facing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong self- starter and an excellent team player
- Flexibility for the occasional overnight stay
This would suit an experienced CNC Engineer, who enjoys customer exposure and who is looking to enjoy a long and fruitful career.
This is an excellent opportunity, for an experienced Assistant Training Manager, to work with an established leader in their market, who are part of an international manufacturer, operating from a new, start of the art facility.
They have a great work environment and a real family feel on-site, which you would be welcomed into.
The businesses growth continues, with revenues doubling this past two years, with further revenue increase expected going forward, including a recent acquisition of another company, further extending its product offering and expanding the geographical sales of the business.
With UK based assembly, the operations focus is on providing high quality products, customised to each customers unique requirements in short lead times, whilst maintaining a cost base competitive with imported products.
Hours and Benefits
- 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- 10 – 15% company performance bonus
- A family feel working environment
- New, state of the art facility
- Huge company growth is continuing
- 33 days holiday
Commutable From: Northampton, Wellingborough, Rugby, Kettering, Bedford, Milton Keynes
Reporting to the Training Manager, the Assistant Training Manager will help manage a new training facility, taking day to day control of the design and delivery of theory and practical training packages for clients comprehensive product range and technology training modules.
Assistant Training Manager Candidate Specification
- The Assistant Training Manager will have experience in delivering both theoretical and practical training
- Qualified to City & Guilds 3667-2 or -3
- BT Openreach approved trainer (preferable)
- Minimum of five years’ experience installing outside plant fiber networks underground and over head
- Comprehensive knowledge of fiber cable preparation, splicing, connectorisation, cleaning, inspection, use of optical test equipment
- Comprehensive knowledge of underground and overhead deployment including cabinets, poles, closures, MDU’s and customer connections
- Manage Copper LAN, Fiber LAN, Fiber to multiple connections
- Design and delivery of technology training modules
- Develop and deliver customer tailored, nationally recognized training programs both theory and practical
- Liaising with product Management and R&D teams to ensure comprehensive training packages are developed for the latest products in a timely fashion
- Be able to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop training plans and programs for client’s product portfolio
- Administer and manage student registration and certification
- Deliver and assess training programs
- Cultivate a continuous professional development culture within the Fiber to the Home community
We are a well-respected employer within the manufacturing sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Site Services Engineer, to join our onsite team.
- Negotiable starting salary in the region of £40,000
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Above Average Holiday Entitlement
- Company Pension
- Early Friday Finish.
Duties of an Electrical Site Services Engineer
- As a proven Electrical Site Services Engineer you will be required to undertaken both planned and reactive maintenance to the sites electrical infrastructure and building services associated to the facility.
Requirements of an Electrical Site Services Engineer
- Have a proven background in undertaking Electrical Installation work (single & three phase)
- Have Experience of undertaking general DIY tasks
- Have Experience of undertaking statutory maintenance checks on Compressed Air Infrastructure, Fire Suppression Systems and Sub Stations
The Site Services Engineer role is commutable from Alcester, Bromsgrove & Redditch
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994