We are a well-respected employer far from the highs & lows of the automotive sector and are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Company Pension
- Stable (Non-Automotive) Working Environment
- Early Friday Finish.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and welding abilities allied to base electrical skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Atherstone, Lichfield, Polesworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth.
I have a huge opportunity for a Service Manager to join a global carbon company based near Tamworth. My clients are market leaders in plastic delivery / ancillary equipment.
As a Service Manger you will oversee the service engineering team as well as the day-today running of the technical department. This is a customer facing role so good communication skills are essential.
Service Manager Role Benefits:
- Salary £40,000 - £50,0000 (DOE).
- Life Assurance.
- Private Health Care.
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Occasional Hybrid Working.
- 25 Days holiday plus BH.
- Early Finish Friday.
Service Manager Duties:
- Conduct personnel reviews, personal development plans, and other reports on staff you are responsible for.
- Manage and support engineers job schedule efficiently. Including audits on documentation ensuring engineers are safe on the job, courtesy visits to site will also be required, allowing for better relations with customers and interaction with service engineers in person.
- Visit key customer sites to improve relations and give service advice.
- Direct and assist Service co-ordinator in providing service excellence to our customers.
- Organise equipment required for Service Engineers job role, conduct reviews of vehicle stocks.
- Manage change documentation and creating standard Risk Assessments, ensuring all certificates have been produced and provided to the customer and engineers as required for smooth operations.
- Provide and organise service training to engineers when required and serve as a mentor to the team.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required.
- Interview candidates with the Technical Manager and hire resources as required to benefit the service team, including Contractors.
- Carry out health and safety audits regularly on site (customer) of service engineers.
- Check Engineers Work Sheets and maintain records on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM.
- Create manage and continually improve the breakdown call out working methods.
Service Manager Requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Strong Electrically and Mechanically.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to make decisions.
- Injection moulding experience would be advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply to find out more details. This is a fantastic opportunity so apply today to avoid missing out.
This Service Manager position is commutable from: Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Burntwood, Lichfield, Shenstone, Cannock and surrounding areas.
We are a well-respected employer within the region and are seeking to recruit a proven electrician to join our onsite team.
- Paid Overtime
- Above Average Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Bonus
- Share Options
- Plus the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience within a unique working environment.
Duties of a Site Electrician
As a proven Electrician you will be required to undertake both installation and reactive maintenance to the sites electrical infrastructure both externally and internally.
Requirements of a Site Electrician
- Have a proven background in undertaking Electrical Installation work (single & three-phase)
- Have experience of supporting emergency back up generation plant
- Have experience of supporting a wide range of external lighting and be comfortable working at height (when required)
- You must have completed a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship and be qualified Electrically to City & Guilds or NVQ level 3
The Site Electrical role is commutable from Birmingham, Coventry & Solihull
I am recruiting on a very exciting opportunity for a Technical Maintenance Engineer to be the point of contact (POC) for technical communication with equipment support teams when troubleshooting or developing improvements (MCT, Quadra, etc.).
You will be assisting the maintenance team with various tasks including design, construction, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing (internal) customer support.
- Monday to Friday role 6am start
- 25 + 8 days holiday.
A Level 3 installing electro technical systems and equipment, 2349/2395 Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2395-01) and minimum 17th edition BS 7671:2008 (2015) either of these would be desirable.
The Technical Maintenance Engineer roles duties include:
- Supporting the maintenance team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analysing existing systems and operations and developing documented preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential technical/mechanical problems and notifying the relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Leading or contributing to process improvement strategies.
We would be very keen to talk to Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Electricians also that are based around Derby, Burton upon Trent and Tamworth.
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Supervisor to join our plant maintenance and reliability team to support our operation within the London region.
- Stable and secure working environment
- Paid Overtime
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Accident Cover
- Numerous Staff Discounts Schemes
- Cycle to Work
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
- On a daily basis as the sites Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for a small team of maintenance engineers undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to our specialist plant and equipment, that will require you to provide a “hands on” input, allied to managing onsite contractors, engineering stores and issuing permit to work whilst also being fully aware of health & safety legislation.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
- You must be qualified either electrically or mechanically and hold a multi skilled ability having gained your experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, supporting a team of engineers within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
This role is commutable from Chigwell, Cheshunt, East Barnet, Enfield, Loughton, Walthamstow, Woodford & Wood Green.
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced “Hands On” Maintenance Supervisor to support our established Day Shift maintenance team.
- Company Pension
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Day working and a stable working environment
- Far away from the highs and lows of the automotive sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- As a proven Maintenance Supervisor you will be required to support the team, manage contractors, attend pre start up meetings and mentor apprentices. Alongside supporting the team in undertaking maintenance across our site services and process plant.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications allied to having a proven background in undertaking planned and reactive maintenance within either a engineering / manufacturing, process or production environment. And have previous experience of leading a team of engineers, managing contractors and mentoring apprentices.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a bespoke day working role, where you will be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
This Role is Commutable From: Alvechurch, Bromsgrove, Lapworth, Redditch, Studley & Wythall
An exceptional opportunity has been created due to continuing expansion for a PROCESS ENGINEER. This is a fascinating manufacturing facility, very much at the forefront of new technology.
This is a multi-site international manufacturing business, and as the PROCESS ENGINEER, you will be ensuring process capability and provide support and process improvement to new and existing programs.
Commutable from Cannock, Sutton Coldfield, Rugeley, Tamworth, Lichfield, Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Alfreton, Walsall, Great Barr, Minworth and Stafford
BENEFITS OF A PROCESS ENGINEER
- £45,000 -£50,000
- Work - Place Pension
- Early finish Friday
- You will be joining a highly prestigious international manufacturing business
- Very busy, friendly organisation
- Superb genuine progression available
DUTIES OF PROCESS ENGINEER
- Evaluate existing processes
- Change management
- Track project timing confirm costs of engineering change
- Present layout proposals
- Ergonomic assessments
- Carryout / support on site trials
- Identification of obsolescence
- Ensure process adherence
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle time, manning, process flow, and manning
- Support new product introductions
- Evaluate PFMEA
REQUIREMENTS OF PROCESS ENGINEER
- Degree or equivalent
- Relevant Process Engineer experience
- Gained from preferably a high-volume dynamic working environment
- A Mechanical aptitude
- To have the ability to interpret and generate process documentation
- A “can do” approach
- Experience of engineering change
- Layout and process flow knowledge
There is plenty of scope within this role if you are an ambitious Engineer.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
CONTRACT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER - STEEL
A Contract / Project Manager with steel experience, is required to join a continually growing, reputable structural company. With an ability to see a project through from start to finish, the suitable candidate will be responsible for managing a wide range of contracts for which they are responsible; negotiating subcontract orders, monitoring subcontracted work, as well as, start to finish project planning, costing and performing site visits and surveys.
Your place of work will be split between the head office client sites, along with regular client visits.
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- Company car
Commutable From: Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Tamworth, Lichfield
Essential Skills of the Contract / Project Manager
- Project / Contract managing experience, 5+ years
- Proven steel industry experience. Any rail-based experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable Contract / Project Manager ability
- CSCS Card
- IT literate
- Well-organised, structured, capable of meeting deadlines and overcoming challenges
- The Contract / Project Manager will also get involved in negotiating subcontract orders and monitoring subcontractors, planning critical dates, or organising labour.
- You will also be responsible for agreeing extra work to be done on a contract, helping to resolve any disputes that come up, and identifying areas for improvements in the contracting processes.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994