We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Technician, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Company Pension
- Day Working (Mon – Fri)
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- As a proven Maintenance Technician, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
- You must hold formal Electrical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & reasonable mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Tamworth, Lichfield, Rugeley & Burton
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Pipe Fitter / Welder, to join our team.
Pipe Fitter Welder Benefits:
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension
- Genuine Support to enable you to continue your Academic Engineering journey into higher education.
Duties of a Pipe Fitter Welder
- As a proven Pipe Fitter Welder you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of soldered, screwed, flanged and crimped industrial pipework allied to also holding TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Pipe Fitter Welder
- Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level 2 or NVQ 2 Standard qualification in Pipe Fitting, Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
We are seeking to recruit a proven Maintenance Fitter to join our plant Maintenance and Production team to support our operation within the East Midlands region on a 12-hour day and night shift. As a Maintenance Fitter you will be required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks throughout our facility and improve and maintain plant reliability.
Maintenance Fitter Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable dependant on your experience and ranges from £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Annual leave 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers.
You must be qualified Mechanically and hold experience as a Fitter/ Engineer, we would be interested in talking to Maintenance Technicians aswell. You must have a Maintenance ability having gained your experience of supporting plant within a heavy engineering environment such as chemical processing, oil refineries, quarrying, recycling, power generation, steel works or within a heavy plant overhaul support organisation.
Maintenance Fitter duties may include:
- Support planned shutdowns, absence, holiday cover for the fitting team/ production ops team
- Ensure efficient operation of plant and minimise down time
- Root cause analysis to ensure plant reliability
This Maintenance Fitter role is commutable from Derby, Litchfield, Stafford, Burton upon Trent and Loughborough
We are a well-respected employer who are seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer / Fitter to join our established DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
- Paid Overtime
- Excellent Holidays
- Company Pension alongside other key benefits
- Stable working environment and classified as an Essential Key Worker.
Duties of a Hydraulic Engineer
- Working with a team of Maintenance Engineers you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance activities across our plant.
Requirements of a Hydraulic Engineer
- You must hold formal mechanical qualifications (and ideally be apprentice trained too), with proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer / Fitter supporting plant and equipment within a robust manufacturing or heavy engineering environment.
The role is commutable from Blackheath, Cradley Heath, Halesowen, Quarry Bank & Rowley Regis.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter for a company within the Heavy Engineering Industry that are extremely unique.
The company operate a day shift with working hours 7am – 3.30pm
Maintenance Fitter role and benefits:
- Refined contribution pension scheme, with up to 10% company contributions (if employee pays 5%)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank holidays
- 3 x salary death in service cover (if joining the pension scheme)
- Bonus Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
Maintenance Fitter duties will include but not limited to:
- The diagnosis, location, and rectification of all mechanical faults on site, including pneumatic, hydraulic systems
- Responding to emergency situations in a timely and effective manner
- Plan out work and display initiative and common sense
- Adhere to current Safe Systems of Work, lock off and permit to work procedures
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with company Quality systems, hygiene standards and safe working practices
As a Maintenance Fitter, the company will require you to have an NVQ / City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or Apprentice trained. They will also look at talking too Maintenance Engineers or Mechanical Fitters for this role.
The role is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Design Engineer to join a growing and expanding business. The business is a supplier of quality systems for large engineering projects across a number of sectors. They work on systems within the power generation sector from hydroelectric power stations to critical plant within the nuclear industry. They also create systems to aid flood defence and fail-safe systems to combat the potential effects of natural disasters within cities.
Full product training will be given to the Design Engineer for this role. They design and manufacture complete hydraulic systems using Solidworks including Power Units, actuators and accumulators through to installation, commissioning and servicing.
Design Engineer Package
- £25,000 - £30,000 dependant skill set and experience
- 8.00am - 16.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8.00am - 15.30pm Fridays
- 33 days holiday
Commutable From: Stafford, Uttoxeter, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Leek, Congleton
Design Engineer Specification
- The Design Engineer will have 3D CAD proficiency in producing quality detailed engineering drawings (Solidworks preferable)
- HNC or equivalent in engineering is preferred, but isn’t essential
- Knowledge or Hydraulic or Pneumatic Systems advantageous
- Mechanical, Production or relevant Engineering background
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, able to balance priorities of multiple projects
- Knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Developing and designing Hydraulic Schematics, General arrangements, Actuators and Manifolds
- Production of Bills of Materials
- Liaising with customers to refine requirement and design parameters
- Working on projects from original concept to complete manufacture
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994