Recruitment Consultant – Sutton Coldfield
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Salesperson, who perhaps loves what you do, but not where you do it? Does specialist and niche interest you more than big and generalist? Would you be inspired by, working with highly knowledgeable colleagues who could make you better at your job? If this has piqued your interest, please read on, as our two current vacancies may be of interest.
A common question I receive is, do I need experience? There’s no doubt that it can be an advantage, particularly at first, but it’s your attitude to sales, and how you would build a successful long-term business, coupled with an openness to develop which is more important than experience. If you possess these attributes, then you would do well here, just as others have, in some cases for 20 years.
With Probe, it’s not so much what you do, but how you do it that’s important. Our Consultants are relationship builders rather than archetypal Salespeople. They work with clients to help resolve a problem, rather than see a client as an opportunity to make a quick buck. They understand that if they do the right things by their clients, those relationships should look after them in the future.
But this is of course a sales role, and there would be targets, but you would be supported to achieve those targets, and you would enjoy all of the normal trappings of working within an established recruitment consultancy of nearly 30 years, such as an outstanding commission scheme, a structured career pathway, incentives, and working with an amazing team.
If you have some recruitment or sales experience, ideally within a technical field, and would like to find out whether we could be a good fit for you, then please contact Andy Davies directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.
We are a well-respected employer who produce products for a NON Automotive market sector, we are seeking to recruit a number of proven Maintenance Technicians, to join our maintenance team.
- Dependent on your chosen working hours we offer a starting salaries in the region of £31,500 - £36,750
- Paid Overtime at Premium Rates
- Company Pension
- Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Technician
- You must hold formal Electrical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & reasonable mechanical abilities.
The Maintenance Technician role is commutable from Bedworth, Coventry, Leamington, Nuneaton & Rugby
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
A brand-new outstanding opportunity has a risen for a Sales Manager who has a strong Business/Account Management relationship experience.
Do you have previous experience as a Sales Manager in the Automotive industry? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company whose clients include many of the Automotive industry leaders?
The ideal candidate will have worked as a Sales Manager or as a Project Manager previously. With a track record in Business Development and experience in working with small and large OEM, within the Automotive sector.
If you are looking to progress your career and join a growing company, then this is the position for you
- £60,000 - £64,000 – Basic Salary – Negotiable on Experience
- Earn Great Commission
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
Sales Manager Duties:
- Consistently Win New Business
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with leaders, decision makers, and key employees externally (at customers) and internally within the company
- Comfortable travelling within the UK and potentially worldwide
- Brand Advocate: Educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio of services and products that the company offer locally and globally
- Drive Growth and Ensure Client Satisfaction
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Experience working with Key Decision Makers, Partners and Stakeholders
- Experience in Automotive Engineering and its typical Development processes & lifecycle
- History of Winning New Major Clients
- Preferable has an Engineering or Business Degree
- Entrepreneurial spirit and great Negotiation skills
This is an exciting role and ideally suitable for someone with previous experience as a Sales Manager/Project Manager, who is looking to advance their career in the Automotive sector at an industry leading company.
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Burton-on-Trent, Stafford, Derby, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Lichfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
One of the leading Technology Research and Development organisations in the Midlands are currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer, to design system solutions to enhance a vehicles, safety, performance and energy efficiency.
The company have over four decades of experience in the development and proving of electronic and mechatronic control and energy saving systems and applications for the Automotive sector.
Systems Engineer – Salary Package:
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- A Multiple Project Technology Environment.
Duties of a Systems Engineer
- The analysis of customer requirements, functional safety requirements, relevant legislation and standards to develop system requirement specifications.
- The use of proven system analysis and design methodologies to develop elegant efficient solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Working closely with the Functional Safety Department to ensure the analysis and development of appropriate functional safety requirements.
- Liaison with other engineering disciplines to develop system design specifications and algorithms.
- Plan, conduct and review testing of new software, hardware and calibrations at a variety of levels including integration testing, dyno testing and vehicle level testing, sometimes including worldwide field trips.
- The calibration of system functions to comply with project requirements. Complete sign-off procedures for vehicle algorithms, calibrations and final product testing. Undertake system and vehicle development and problem-solving within tight timescales.
- Fully document the design development and verification of developed systems.
- Understand and comply with company and customer confidentiality agreements and maintain the security of company and customer property.
Systems Engineer – Requirements:
- A formal qualification / Degree in a relevant science or Engineering disciplines.
- Experience of requirements analysis and management, preferably using dedicated requirements management tools (e.g., DOORS, Cradle, MKS).
- Good experience of Configuration management Tools (e.g., MKS)
- Experience of systems design methodologies
- Hands on experience of developing control algorithms for automotive applications
- Knowledge or familiarity of, Software C-code, MATLAB, CAN and flexray communication protocols and toolchain.
- A good understanding of electronic hardware techniques and an ability to interpret circuit schematics.
- Knowledge of the use of microcontrollers within real time embedded systems
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the generation of new energy saving and performance enhancing technologies for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Commutable from: Coventry, Derby, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Birmingham, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Stafford, West Bromwich
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe Technical Recruitment is looking to recruit a dual skilled role as both a Laser Operator & Press operator on behalf of a leading manufacturer in the industry
The salary and the working pattern for this role as a Laser/press operator are as follows:
- Salary - £31,000 – including shift allowance
- Working pattern - 3 weekly rotating shifts of days – 6am to 2pm, afternoons – 2pm to 10pm, and nights – 10pm to 6am
- Days of work - Monday – Friday with occasional overtime available at weekends.
The experience required for this role as a Laser Operator & Press operator will be as follows:
- To operate 5 axis and flatbed laser machines to process stainless steel & mild steel sheet or pressed components.
- Previous experience in setting and operating CNC Laser Machines is essential.
- The role will also include operation of Hydraulic & Mechanical Power Presses as & when required.
The skills required for this role as a Laser Operator & Press operator are as follows:
- Conversant with operation and minor program modifications to 5 Axis and Flatbed Laser Machines.
- Capable of carrying out basic daily/weekly maintenance of Laser Machines to ensure correct operation.
- Ability to read and work from Engineering/CAD drawings at a basic/intermediate level.
- Inspecting finished components against sample and drawings at defined frequencies.
- Ensure accurate completion of all job activities including all associated administrative duties.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment such as vernier callipers.
- Capable of identifying plant and equipment faults and reporting them to the Team Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
- Capable of maintaining good housekeeping in the process, particularly own work area.
- Capable of working as part of a team to achieve deadlines.
- Capable of transferring to other work within the manufacturing process, including operating production equipment and power presses.
This Laser Operator & Press Operator Role is commutable from: Nottingham, Newark, Grantham, Lincoln, and Mansfield