As the Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator - you will be working for a very well-established manufacturing business who have been established for over 30 years and are leaders in their field!
They are an incredibly stable, expanding business who have remained extremely busy all through the Covid Pandemic! They have a great team comradery within the business. Every employee makes a difference and is valued.
Benefits for this Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator role:
- Summer Bonus & Christmas Bonus
- 28 days holiday
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, stable organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Sales Administrator / Sales Co-ordinator, your duties will include:
- Making outbound sales calls (No Cold Calls)
- Taking inbound sales enquiry calls
- Support 2 external technical sales engineers with all sales administration
- Putting quotes together for the external Sales Reps
- Processing Orders on the CRM system
- Liaise with the service and sales hub and other departments including production, operations, warehousing, technical support and finance
- Administration and secretarial duties including diary management for sales engineers
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Co-ordinator or Account Co-ordinator or Telesales executive, or similar
- Preparation of proposals and quotations would be a huge advantage
- Experience of processing Sales Orders
- Previous experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent Administration, IT skills, including all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- You need to be incredibly organised, have good time management and structured in your daily tasks
- Confidence is key for this role; you will be communicating with customers – internal and external
This role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Back Office Recruitment Support since 1994
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a growing company who specialise in modular buildings. The company, who are based in Walsall, are well known for their high-end modular buildings which they design and build for customers across the world. The company are also coming off the back of an exceptionally busy 2020 and, as a result, this is a brand new role to keep up with their growing list of customer enquiries.
The buildings have a range of applications from homes to bars, plant rooms to laboratories, and everything in between!
The Technical Sales Engineer will be tasked with dealing with customer enquires and ensuring that the right solution is being offered for each specific application and enquiry.
This role will suit either a recent Engineering graduate with a desire to enter the world of technical sales or an experienced technical salesperson with an engineering qualification.
SALES ENGINEER BENEFITS:
The Technical Sales Engineer has the following package:
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary (dependant on experience)
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- On the job training by industry experts
- Quarterly bonus scheme
SALES ENGINEER DUTIES:
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer enquires re modular buildings
- Advising customers on best solution for their needs, including on any additional structural/electrical/environmental considerations/add-ons that may be required
- Estimating and quoting
- Project management of construction and installation phase (occasional)
SALES ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following attributes/experience:
- A qualification in an electrical or engineering discipline
- Commercial acumen and an outgoing, proactive personality
- Experience within, or selling to, the construction industry
- Modular buildings experience
This Sales Engineer role is primarily office based and is within commutable distance from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Lichfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Wednesbury, West Bromwich
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe Recruitment is looking to appoint Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing and successful team.
Ideally you will be driven, a quick learner, hardworking and resilient, as these traits will enable a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to quickly build a successful patch and grow their earnings.
Some of the features that a Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect from working for Probe include:
- An Outstanding Commission Scheme – You could earn up to 30% on the fees that you generate, and you can earn commission on 100% of your billings.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salaries – Commensurate with experience.
- A Structured Career Development Pathway – To Team Manager or Principal level.
- A Highly Knowledgeable Team - You will work with some highly experienced and successful Consultants, some of whom have worked here for over 21 years.
- Reduce Your Daily Commute - If you live in North Birmingham, you could cut the time and cost of going into the city each day.
- Free Car Parking Provided
- Pension & Healthcare Provided – After a short qualifying period.
- An Excellent Working Environment – This is a very friendly office culture, and we adopt a mature approach to KPI management.
- Incentives - We run a regular individual and team-based incentives, where you can win prizes and Michelin Star meals. We also value and reward longevity with long service awards.
If you are a driven individual, ideally with some sales experience, and would like to be become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, I’d be very keen to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
You can initiate that conversation by applying via this advertisement, or you can call or contact me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 321 4311.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Technical Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
As the Cost Accountant - you will be working for an incredibly well-established manufacturing business who are leaders in their field! They are an incredibly stable, expanding business. Forward thinking with an outstanding reputation in their field.
Benefits for this Cost Accountant role:
- An Excellent salary
- Superb Bonus based on Company performance (up to 5% salary)
- Pension Scheme (9%)
- 33 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- This is a fabulous opportunity if you are looking for a well-established, dynamic organisation and if you are looking to being part of a great team!
As the Cost Accountant, your duties will include:
- Responsible for the ongoing management and analysis of the inventory movement, manufacturing constraints, absorption costing, margin analysis, stock reduction projects and explaining variances to plan.
- You will be responsible for the Financial costings across 3 sites in UK
- To construct and monitor cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- To develop more efficient reporting across financial control
- To produce inventory valuation reports & analysis, explaining adverse inventory movements
- To validate the inventory valuations at closing, plus analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Production of variance reports
- Working with management team communicating variances against plan / forecast
- Work with senior management to develop improvements in productivity and attend daily production meetings.
- Proactively develop more efficient reporting across financial control
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Cost Accountant, or similar
- You will be Part qualified / qualified in CIMA or ACCA, with knowledge of financial / management accounting, developed system skills, implementing reporting improvements,
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous,
- Experience of using SAP, integrated ERP systems, with Strong knowledge of Excel and data analysis.
- Ability to work proactively and remotely where necessary,
- Strong experience of analysis and evaluation of data produced to understand implications, with the ability to communicate to management and implement corrective actions required,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This Cost Accountant's role is commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Burntwood, Brownhills, Cannock, Solihull and Sutton Coldfield
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Finance Recruitment Support since 1994
Probe are pleased to be assisting one of Oxfordshire’s premiere precision engineering firms with their search for a Sales Manager. The company have recently invested £millions into both their facility and equipment, meaning their capabilities are amongst the very best in the industry. The company offer a wide range of machining services including CNC turning, milling, cutting and bending as well as the associated fabrication and welding skills on site to complete the full solution offering.
They are seeking a Sales Manager to manage their existing business within their core industries (Medical, Nuclear, Aerospace) but also drive growth in new market segments. There will also be some line management responsibilities associated with this Sales Manager role.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing the existing business within core markets
- Selling a wide range of technical services, primarily machining and fabrication
- Identifying and winning opportunities within new growth markets
- Line management of sales engineering team
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager role will have
- Several years’ experience within a technical sales role in the precision engineering industry
- Existing knowledge of both the services offered (machining primarily) and the industries served
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
This role will primarily be office based in Abingdon so you must live within commutable distance.
This Sales Manager's role is commutable from: Newbury, Wantage, Abingdon, Oxford, Aylesbury, Bicester, Banbury, Swindon, Thame, High Wycombe, Marlow, Maidenhead
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994
Working with the relevant design, manufacturing and purchasing teams and reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing full cost analysis of each new and existing machine. You will also be required to identify and execute significant cost down opportunities in fabricated assemblies, bought-in components and machine build efficiencies.
Value Engineer Hours and Salary
- Salary - £35,000
- 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday
Value Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Full cost analysis of existing products including standard Bills of Material, standard and non-standard options
- Support new product development with costing analysis. Cost analysis / target pricing on all new and modified products
- Provide forecasted costs for all machines using established costing templates. Creation of standard component engineering / cost libraries
- Analyse and compare welding fabrications with regard to new designs. Review all sub-assemblies in terms of materials and labour costs
- Work with the manufacturing and finance teams to identify sectional BoMs. Will be a key driver in cost down projects in the department.
- Support Product Managers in generating pricing, Price Book updates as needed, support the engineering team as requested by the engineering manager
- Analysis of Purchase Price Variance and maintain cost trackers. Identify opportunities for value engineering or process efficiencies within existing as well as new product
Value Engineer Person Specification
- Engineering degree or evidence of equivalent (ideally)
- Proven experience of machine cost analysis, and proven ability to manipulate data and generate cost models
- Experience of heavy equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong computer skills especially MS excel. Strong planning and execution skills
- The ability to prioritise work and thrive in a fast-moving business to meet tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken, good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Global outlook and exposure to different challenges & cultures
This Value Engineer is commutable From: Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Burton upon Trent, Coventry, Tamworth
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a leading Heavy industry company in Willenhall working DAYS 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday to undertake breakdown and preventative Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on plant machinery and equipment.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- £30,000 - £34,000 salary, depending on skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Working hours will be DAYS 8am – 5pm or 7am – 3pm Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- Weekend overtime is available.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role Description
- In this role of you will be carrying out reactive and preventative Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on plant and equipment in a Heavy Engineering environment.
- You will also be involved in continuous improvements and PPMs.
- You will be joining an existing and welcoming Engineering team.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will hold an Electrical Engineering qualification such as NVQ3 or City & Guilds. You will also hold 18th or 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- This position requires you to have Electrical fault finding abilities in a Heavy Engineering environment, and you will also ideally have mechanical abilities including experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- I would be keen to talk with Engineers who hold previous experience within Maintenance Engineering team who are multiskilled with an Electrical bias.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994