A long-established and successful manufacturer of bespoke Access Control solutions is currently looking to hire an experience and energetic Technical Sales Manager to spearhead their sales efforts. The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for selling their full portfolio of solutions to a wide range of industrial sectors in the UK.
The company have been trading for more than 20 years and have long standing SME and enterprise customers in a range of industries from Defence, General Industry, Public Sector, etc. The company design, manufacture, test, install, commission and maintain a wide range of access control solutions . Applications for their technology include asset tracking and monitoring, access control, time and attendance monitoring and many more.
The Technical Sales Manager will be home based and can work from any location in the UK however extensive client to customer sites and head office will be required. The Technical Sales Manager must be willing to spend a significant portion their time on the road.
- Performance Related Bonus
- 33 Days Holidays
- Car Allowance
- Training Given
The Technical Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Effective management of existing accounts including upselling and renewals
- Identifying leads and new business development opportunities for the business
- Managing the full sales cycle and closing deals
- Meeting with and presenting to clients both new and existing
- Meeting and exceeding targets including sales quotas
- Responding to RFI/RFP/RFP and the management of all associated bid efforts
- Reporting and presenting to leadership
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Assisting with installations and maintenance work when required
Successful applicants for the Technical Sales Manager position will have some or all of the following experience:
- Have worked in a Technical Sales role previously
- Experience with and knowledge of RFID and associated technologies
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Prospecting and business development skills
The Technical Sales Manager can be based anywhere in the UK so long as they are willing to travel to customer sites and head office as required by the role. If this role sounds interesting then please send your CV now.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Sales Engineering Recruitment Specialists since 1994