You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PROJECT TEAM LEADER
We are working with a busy and fast-growing technology company that are involved in the Design and Development of a range of electro-mechanical devices that are outsourced for manufacture and then returns for Assembly and Checking in-house.
The company has seen some fantastic growth over the last 5 years and in the last 18 month a Project Team has been created to assist in the smooth transition from on average 2000 projects a year to over 22000 projects in 2018.
- The role will be responsible for looking after a key area of the business and learning the four main departments within the company - (R&D, Supplier Liaison, Procurement & Assembly / Test)
- A successful candidate will be mentored and supported form the start of their employment, so that they can fully integrate into the company and quickly become an asset to the Project Team.
Suitable Applicants will have the following:
- A formal qualification in Engineering, (Manufacturing, Design or Mechanical)
- At least 1 year’s industry experience (Year Placements will be acceptable) within an Engineering environment.
- Good Junior Project Engineering skills (Planning, Presentation, MS Office Tools)
- A good understanding of Manufacturing, Research & Development and Supply Chain methods
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Salary : £26,000
Location : West Midlands
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company where prospects and career development are very realistic within a few years.
For more information please forward your latest CV ASAP.