This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services