This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. This position offers an excellent salary along with an outstanding benefits package, once permanent, including 33 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Discount on products and super training opportunities! You will be working with a professional and supportive team.
The successful candidate will become the Financial Analyst for a Global Design and Manufacturing organisation, a genuine leader in their field, providing a bespoke product and outstanding service. Their staff are proud to be part of such an organisation, which makes it a great place to work!
As the Financial Analyst Your duties will include:
- Project costing and financial control
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- upport R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Implementation of process improvement
- Group Reports
- Business partner to internal management teams
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Financial Analyst is essential
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Knowledge of SAP would be very advantageous
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proficiency with standard office tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with the ability to also work alone unsupervised
- Self Motivated
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Product Discounts
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
Technical Customer Support - German Speaking
We are working with a fantastic fast-growing organisation that has an establish global customer and supplier based and is seeing strong repeat and new customer business coming directly from Germany.
The company has many years’ experience in developing advanced engineered products that are used in a myriad of industry sectors. Their products offer a high level of safety and reliability and use a range of the latest electronic technologies.
As an organisation they have seen good growth from being able to offer bespoke solutions to their customers and are now in a fortunate position of seeing business levels and orders return, post lockdown.
A busy working environment with a friendly and positive approach to how they operate as a business and they have a strong team support ethos.
The position plays an integral part of the day to day function between the customer and the technical departments within the organisation, by offering tailored support to customers by understanding their requirements and then liaising with the relevant Project and R&D teams.
- Collating information and requirements via telephone, email, Skype/Team/Zoom, or fax
- Discussing suitable options, lead times and costs
- Liaising with the internal technical departments to ensure customers’ requests and demands can be achieved
- Dealing with issues and legacy quality issues
- Maintaining CRM Systems and internal spread sheets or relevant documentation
- Liaising with Sales Teams and Distributers
- Keep abreast of new technology and product development
- Advice customers of new improved technologies and better solutions.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both English and German
Skills & Experience:
- This position does require excellent German language skills, both conversational and technical and some exposure of working directly for, or with German organisations in the recent past.
- The position does not require someone to be formally technically qualified, but a background working in some form of engineering or engineering sales or customer service is strongly desired.
- Good IT Skills and the ability to create and maintain spread sheets and databases are as must
- Excellent communication with good listening skills are essential, with the ability to convey information clearly and in a professional manner.
- Being part of the big team is how this organisation wants their staff to feel, so someone who is willing to help and support others, will be a quality they seek at the interview stage
- A great company with a history of growing individual staff into senior members and managers within short time periods is something they are very proud of.
- The company is based in a modern open spaced building with top spec facilities for their staff.
- They operate Monday through to Friday on a standard day routine, with an earlier finish on a Friday.
- Good salary packages and regular bonus and 25 Days Holidays + Bank Hols
This Financial Accountant role is Part Time – 25 hours per week, and offers an excellent salary, plus benefits package incl; 33 days holiday (Pro-rata), Pension Scheme, Annual Performance Bonus, Genuine Career Development, free parking! You will be working for a global leader and be part of a fabulous supportive team who are proud of the organisation they work for!
As the Financial Accountant - you will be working for a Leading Global Manufacturing organisation, who have an outstanding reputation for Excellence and Quality. They are a true leader in their field!
As the Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the draft Balance Sheet and Profit and loss accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial accounts to be submitted to HO.
- Prep all Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Budget Analysis
- Cash flow reports
- Bank Reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Create / input journals
- Control, verify and reconcile assets register to the balance sheet.
- Assist in annual setting of budgets and maintaining budget recs for each directorate.
- Keeping records of P11d benefits
- Analyse and prepare VAT returns
- Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts
- To ensure all legal obligations relating to payroll, deductions, p11d and P35 submissions are met as required by the Inland Revenue.
I would be very keen to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Financial Accountant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
- Experience of SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Budgets and Financial Ratios
Benefits package for the Financial Accountant role:
- 33 days Accrued Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Pension - Auto enrolment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression
- Canteen facilities
- Free Parking
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence