Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.