A friendly organisation in the Redditch area are now looking for a Toolmaker to strengthen their Toolroom.
Despite difficult times, this Company is committed to building up their Toolroom to cope with the demand. Fortunately for them, they supply into any type of industry sector, keeping their order books very busy.
This is a day role, and would suit a Toolmaker who is looking for a stable, committed Company to be part of. They want you to join them and stay with them for many years to come.
- Produce new presstooling
- Refurbishment of existing tooling, maintenance on the tools
- Using standard Toolroom equipment
- Working from Engineering drawings
- Working as part of a team
- Ideally, Apprentice trained
- Experience of working with presstools
- To have the ability to read engineering drawings
- A stable work history
- Happy to work days
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy, friendly well established business, who are committed to taking on an experienced Toolmaker. You will enjoy stability and a long- term career.
Salary between £28,000 - £34,000, early finish Friday + Pension and Generous Holidays.
This is an immediate start for the right person