Would you like to be part of a well- established, busy manufacturing organisation? I am looking for an experienced Tooling Development Engineer, who will be able to enhance their Tooling facility. They have been in existence for over 50 years & specialise in small to medium sized pressings, and despite difficult conditions, continue to be busy, with plenty of new and existing business.
This is a “hands-on” role and demands expertise in Toolmaking within pressings.
- Amending tool designs
- Hands on Toolmaking
- Refurb and new tools
- Working from engineering drawings
- Interpreting customer requirements
- Advising on different material usage and capabilities
- Provide technical support
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- It is essential that you have extensive Toolmaking experience, gained from within pressings
- Ideally, Apprentice trained
- To have the ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Significant pressings knowledge to be able to provide technical expertise
- Advise on capabilities and difference in material usage
- Happy to be “hands on” most of the time
- A Highly competitive salary, between £35,000 - £45,000 offered dependant on experience
- A super work/life balance
- You will be joining a stable, well established business, offering you an exciting career opportunity
- Highly supportive Senior Management
- Excellent Pension and Holidays
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a well- established manufacturing business, who with increased production, now have a requirement for a Material Planner.
In this role you will be responsible for controlling a supplier portfolio to ensure that materials are delivered on time in full managing all data and communication between the plant and Supplier
- Immediate Start Available
- Permanent Role
- £30,000 - £35,00
- Busy, stable Manufacturing business with good future products
- Using MRP / SAP to ensure optimised material requirements planning is achieved.
- Maintain and issue supplier Schedules
- Control of supplier requirements and ensuring that ordering and delivery is in line with supplier lead times and payment terms.
- Working with Production to understand exceptional material requirements translating into material delivery plans.
- Liaise with MP&L Logistics Analyst regarding material requirements and timed changes to minimise scrap and obsolescence costs.
- Control of delivery notes.
- Control of Supplier packaging levels and regular reporting of stock levels and damage container control to minimise financial impact.
- Provide comprehensive efficient logistics support to all areas of the business
- Work with projects and purchasing to support change control and new product introduction.
- Liaise with the third party and Supplier transport companies
- Control of SAP master data for allocated portfolio to ensure stock optimization delivery of Supplier requirements and business objectives.
- Strong IT skills
- MRP skills, preferably SAP
- Excellent experience of Material Planning from within a fast- paced manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Superb analytical skills
- Essential – outstanding communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most exciting manufacturing firms in the region, with great development opportunities and support and training available.
We have a new opportunity to join a customer facing project team and support ongoing mechanical design and build applications that are bespoke to engineering & manufacturing biased customers need.
The product range is varied, but mainly associated to sheet metal, fabrications and extrusion components and assemblies.
The role will play a key liaison position between the customer, sales, and the internal production shop floor to ensure an effect designed product can be developed, manufactured, and delivered with an agreed time and cost requirement. This will include creating and modifying designs to meet customers specifications.
The ideal candidate will have had hands on experience within a design for manufacture position, with ideally exposure to metal product production.
Strong 3D CAD skills are a must along with excellent communication skills
Junior Project Design Engineer – Candidate Requirements
- A formal trained background within engineering (C&G /ONC/ HNC/ BTEC/ DEGREE)
- 12 Months industry experience of using 3D CAD for Design for Manufacture
- Good exposure to either Sheet Metal, Fabrications, Extrusions or Metal Forming Production Methods
- Good Project Engineering abilities
- Exposure of working in liaison with Shop Floor and other Internal Partners
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is often asked to create bespoke solutions for its varied industry customer base.
Based in the Birmingham area, the organisation supply into a wide range of industries across the whole of the UK, delivering high quality and fabrication at the best possible prices. Huge investment has gone into this facility, to ensure that they can guarantee quality throughout the entire project.
They have been established for many years, working with all different types of industries, such as offshore oil and gas, renewable energy, nuclear and aerospace. This is a growing business, offering plenty of growth and stability.
- Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Supporting the Section Leader with Work order scheduling and job priority progression
- Improving the efficiency of operations
- Active participation in continuous improvement activities
- Experience with Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
- Any programming skills would be highly advantageous
- Fanuc controls
- This would suit someone who is looking to settle into a permanent role.
- Permanent Role
- £12 / £16 Per Hour
- Days Role
- Friendly Business
- Immediate Start
We have an immediate vacancy for a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER to join a fantastic, successful manufacturing business, who are now incredibility busy. They are renowned for being at the forefront of technology and being extremely friendly.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Role
- Superb Progression Opportunities
- Support Production requirements
- You will be the first point of contact when production is interrupted
- Carry out initial assessments for line stoppage, check alarms, guards etc
- Ensure 1off checks are completed
- Complete equipment safety checks
- Ensure processes are correct, cycle times, reject rate and process flow
- Analyse scrap pareto
- Follow up on Quality alerts
- Promote good 5S
- Carry out low level maintenance on non- tooling
- Implement improvement activities SMED
- Participate in PFMEA
- Carry out production capacity studies
- Strong manufacturing engineering experience gained from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of continuous improvements
- Experience of assembly, industrial machinery / tooling and setting knowledge
- Process optimization experience
- To be able to thrive under pressure!
We can offer an IMMEDIATE START & this is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive.
Interested?, then send your CV to me, together with a cover letter
We have an immediate vacancy for a QUALITY ENGINEER to join a fantastic, successful manufacturing business, who are now incredibility busy. They are renowned for being at the forefront of technology and being extremely friendly.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Role
- Lead and facilitate 8D process
- Manage customer related issues
- Implement containment issues
- Lead assembly dimensional analysis
- Support APQP quality related activities
- Maintain SPC and Control Plans
- Internal Audits
- Supplier liaison
- Strong Quality Engineer experience from within a high- volume manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 experience
- Strong exposure to SPC and Control Plans
- Supplier liaison experience
- Customer focused
- To have the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
We can offer an IMMEDIATE START.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive so please send your CV to me, together with a cover letter
We have an immediate vacancy for a Toolmaker to join a fantastic, successful manufacturing business, who are now incredibility busy. They are renowned for being at the forefront of technology and being extremely friendly.
If you are a Toolmaker looking for an immediate start, this could be just the job for you!
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Shift Premium
- Permanent Role
- New and refurb of plastic injection mould tooling
- Ensuring tooling complies with company standards
- Working shifts
- Monitor tooling spares
- Support tooling trials
- Operation of overhead crane
- Essential that you have Toolmaking experience
- You must have exposure to plastic injection mould tools
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Happy to work shifts
- Laser welding would be beneficial
We can offer an IMMEDIATE START so please send your CV to me, together with a cover letter.
We are a well-respected employer within the plastics sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £38,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plastic injection moulding equipment which ideally includes either Battenfeld, Boy, Demag, Engel, Krauss Maffei, Sandretto or Star .
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
Ideally you will be apprentice trained but must be qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls, must be proficient in supporting injection moulding technology.
The role is commutable from Coleshill, Fradley, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a negotiable salary in the region of £40K, Plus Healthcare, Company Pension & 33 Days Holiday.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence