A long- established manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area, are now looking to take a Shift Plant Manager to strengthen their management team.
You would enjoy a long and fruitful career, whilst being able to benefit from stability and investment. This is an interesting working environment & the role is days.
- Reporting into the Cell Manager
- Control the production in a specific area of manufacturing
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met, and if not why not
- An active involvement in maintaining plant operating efficiencies, safety and environmental standards
- Staff allocation
- Training and discipline
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- It is essential that you have a Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- To have managed in a manufacturing environment
- Happy to work days, though this is 10 hour shifts 4 on / 4 off
- Excellent IT literacy
- Knowledge of COSHH
- To have previously managed staff and work allocation
- A Highly competitive salary, offered dependant on experience to £30,000
- A super work/life balance
- Superb prospects, you will enjoy a long and prosperous career path
- You will be joining a stable, well established business
Would you like to be part of a well- established, busy manufacturing organisation? I am looking for an experienced Tooling Development Engineer, who will be able to enhance their Tooling facility. They have been in existence for over 50 years & specialise in small to medium sized pressings, and despite difficult conditions, continue to be busy, with plenty of new and existing business.
This is a “hands-on” role and demands expertise in Toolmaking within pressings.
- Amending tool designs
- Hands on Toolmaking
- Refurb and new tools
- Working from engineering drawings
- Interpreting customer requirements
- Advising on different material usage and capabilities
- Provide technical support
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- It is essential that you have extensive Toolmaking experience, gained from within pressings
- Ideally, Apprentice trained
- To have the ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Significant pressings knowledge to be able to provide technical expertise
- Advise on capabilities and difference in material usage
- Happy to be “hands on” most of the time
- A Highly competitive salary, between £35,000 - £45,000 offered dependant on experience
- A super work/life balance
- You will be joining a stable, well established business, offering you an exciting career opportunity
- Highly supportive Senior Management
- Excellent Pension and Holidays
A friendly organisation in the Redditch area are now looking for a Toolmaker to strengthen their Toolroom.
Despite difficult times, this Company is committed to building up their Toolroom to cope with the demand. Fortunately for them, they supply into any type of industry sector, keeping their order books very busy.
This is a day role, and would suit a Toolmaker who is looking for a stable, committed Company to be part of. They want you to join them and stay with them for many years to come.
- Produce new presstooling
- Refurbishment of existing tooling, maintenance on the tools
- Using standard Toolroom equipment
- Working from Engineering drawings
- Working as part of a team
- Ideally, Apprentice trained
- Experience of working with presstools
- To have the ability to read engineering drawings
- A stable work history
- Happy to work days
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy, friendly well established business, who are committed to taking on an experienced Toolmaker. You will enjoy stability and a long- term career.
Salary between £28,000 - £34,000, early finish Friday + Pension and Generous Holidays.
This is an immediate start for the right person
£32,000 - £ 36,000 (neg for the right person) + 25 Days holidays + DAYS + Fantastic stability and progression
We have a fabulous opportunity available for a Production Manager. This role is permanent days.
They have continued to manufacture during these difficult times, and are so busy now, that they need a Production Manager to strengthen their team.
This Company has been established for many many years. They pride themselves on delivering superb products and services and they can offer you a stable, long term and enjoyable career.
- You will have responsibility for controlling Production in your designated area
- Ensure Production and Quality targets are met
- Ensure processes are operating to budget
- You will be actively involved with maintaining and improving plant operating efficiencies
- Staff allocation
- Identification of training needs
- Training and discipline
- Responsible for introduction of new processes from Research and Development into Production
- Introduction of continuous improvements
- Running Process Improvement Groups
- Customer visits
- Provide support to Sales teams and external customer visits
- Involvement with Production Planning
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree standard in either Chemistry or Engineering
- Experience of Production Management
- Ideally, you will have gained your experience from within Chemistry or Pharmaceutical type of environment
- Excellent planning knowledge
- Strong people Management skills
- A good knowledge of Quality and environmental systems would be helpful
- Happy to work permanent days
You will be joining a busy, well established organisation, guaranteeing you a long term career.
This business is a UK leading manufacturer in their field, who are continually progressing.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Manager, essentially, who has steel framed buildings / steel framing construction management experience.
Although there will be an element of site visits, this is not a Site Manager role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Oversee selection of all subcontractors working on bases and foundations. Manage all subcontractors work schedules/costs and ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Control, supervise and manage the end-to-end process from bases through to erection
- Report back to the Drawing Team any errors identified on site visits, base installation or erection
- Track and control the construction schedules for bases and erections and associated costs to achieve completion of projects in the most cost-effective manner and order all concrete for bases team and all plant for erecting teams
- Conduct site visits to accurately measure and quote for customers
- Support the Sales Team with complex quotes using extensive knowledge and the Drawing Team with complex detailing using extensive knowledge
- Ensure all building are erected to the highest standard by carrying out regular reviews of erectors work and checking we deliver exceptional quality, ensuring all customer complaints are managed effectively and escalated internally where required
Essential Skills Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience, which must include experience within steel framing / steel framed buildings
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage people, planning, prioritisation, organisation and administration
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and ability to manage conflict
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Casual dress code
- Very social office environment
- Located next to a Train Station – good bus connections also
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Commutable From: Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Stafford, Northwich, Stoke on Trent, Market Drayton
This is an excellent opportunity, with a world leading business, for a proven Analysis Engineer, supporting on a battery pack project, for 20 weeks.
This applied science position conducts numerical computations via third party and in-house tools to determine structural performance of components and systems. Evaluates software and methods and provides improvement recommendations. The results from the computer models are used to determine the validity of the design to meet the customer requirements. Design recommendations are then provided as needed.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to present the analysis results to a wide audience
- Experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Previous experience in thermal / mechanical analysis
- Prior Senior or Lead Engineer equivalent work experience in a relevant discipline area is required with a demonstrated track record of technical problem solving and quality decision making.
- Preferred candidates would have a mix of experience using MS Office tools, Matlab, Python, APDLANSYS, FORTRAN or C programming, Windows/Linux operating systems, and desktop/remote high-performance computing hardware systems.
- Good background and understanding in engineering fundamentals (dynamics, mechanics and thermodynamics)
- Design experience, able to make adjustments to existing models and provide sound design direction to improve components/systems ability to meet requirements
- Able to break down mechanical and thermal requirements into analytical tasks and pass-fail criteria to assess designs
- Experienced in interpreting and correlating to empirical data (time-based accelerometer data, Frequency response plots, thermocouple data... etc.)
- Skilled in Ansys Workbench tools in both structural and thermal analysis essential (transient structural, Harmonic response, random vibration etc.)
- Skilled in Explicit Dynamics for crash and drop analysis (LS Dyna, Ansys Explicit Dynamics) and experienced in using multi-physics optimization tools
- Good reporting skills, able to portray analysis results to a wide range of audience and effectively providing guidance to key stakeholders. Experienced in scripting and automating repetitive tasks is a bonus
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Obtains input and negotiates with Design, Thermal Sciences, Materials and Product Validation and delivers key structural performance parameters like motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. to Design and Product Validation.
- Makes decisions in the area of structural design (materials and their processing as well as geometry) that impact structural performance (motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc.) of components and systems Applies and improves computer modelling processes that estimate motion, load, natural frequencies, stress, design margin, life, sound power, etc. and tools such as ANSYS, FE-Safe, GT-Suite, and AVL Excite required to support the processes and enable high quality decision making.
- Provides independent leadership of smaller business impact projects or ownership of complex components, products, systems or services with greater elements of ambiguity over the senior or lead engineer level and with full accountability to the project team.
- Delivers independent execution of established and emerging work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge. Leads the development and improvement of work processes and systems across a functional discipline area within a business unit site.
- Coordinates and directs work amongst technicians and temporary student employees, assists in the transfer of knowledge to lesser experienced engineers through either indirect (scope of influence) or direct management of a small, local group of engineers.
- Provides support and guidance to influence technical direction within a project team and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role. Operates as a recognized specialist in a discipline or product area within the immediate team.
Hours and Pay
- £35.00 per hour - Ltd Company
- 40 hours per week
- Contract period – 20 weeks initially
Commutable From: Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Northampton, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead
Due to growth, a reputable, Leicestershire based Manufacturer who supplies into Utilities, Medical & Automotive Industries, requires an experienced Toolmaker to join the team to help fulfil a continued and growing workbook. If you are an experienced Tool Maker who is looking to use their varied skillset please apply today.
Offering the successful Toolmaker:
- Early Friday Finish
- Parking on site
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety in projects
- A healthy, pleasant working environment
Skills required of the Toolmaker:
- Experienced toolmaker
- Ability to use CNC die Sink and CNC milling machine
- Capable of using wire EDM
- Ability to use hand and bench tools
- Ability to read Engineers drawings
- Quality Inspection skills (Vernier callipers, gauges, micrometers)
Roles and responsibilities of Toolmaker
- Setting and operating machinery
- Occasional use of manual machinery
- Assembling of tools
- QI of own works
Commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Lutterworth.
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £41K, Plus Paid Overtime, Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained but must be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a stable engineering sector safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services
Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.