You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR
A busy manufacturing organisation are now in the position to be able to hire a permanent Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. You will be supporting the Occupational health, Safety and Environmental Specialist in improving health and safety standards.
This is a very friendly and close-knit facility, with the added benefit of being very busy and as the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, you will be joining a great team where the potential for further progression is huge.
- Follow up accident /near miss paperwork and input data and action plans
- Carry out EHS audits and inspections
- Produce and send EHS notices and signs
- Produce and distribute EHS alerts
- Update COSHH register
- Working closely with EHS teams to roll out wellness campaigns
- Support HR with admin relating to EHS projects
- Using SAP to raise purchase requests
- Issue PPE
- Participate in visitor and contactor inductions
- Basic understanding of environmental, health and safety within manufacturing
- Previous experience of producing presentations and written communications
- Ideally, you will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Occupational Health and Safety qualification would be desirable
- SAP would be beneficial but not essential
- We can offer an IMMEDIATE START if needed
- £22,000 - £27,000
- Good Holidays
- Stable Company
- Superb Progression Prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a World class manufacturing organization, who are going from strength to strength. Not only can they offer you a competitive salary package, but the stability of working with a busy, friendly organization, and where your future prospects would be very positive
Send your CV to me asap, together with a cover letter.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994