This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Automotive Production Manager to be the face of an exciting organisation who pride themselves with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong Production Manager to oversee the newer site to help steer this and continue the improvement and processes to deliver outstanding customer results.
Are you a strong and driven Production Manager looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high-pressured environment??
Are you a strong man-manager with excellent customer facing skills??
Then this is the position for you!
- Salary : £60,000 - £65,000
The Production Manager’s Responsibilities are to:
- Plan the departmental KPIs
- Ensure operation is within the budgetary targets
- Control the levels of scrap
- Ensure resources to meet customer requirements
- Review quality performance for product delivery
- Improve labour efficiency
- Develop and motivate the team to exceed targets and output
- Ensure a strong focus on Health & Safety across the shop floor and excellent standards of housekeeping
- Uphold the standards of IATF and ISO
The Production Manager must have:
- Ideally a degree in Manufacturing / Production
- At least 5years‘ experience in an Automotive tier 1 supply capacity
- Experience with JIT principles
- Proven leadership and development skills
- Production planning and stock control experience
- Excellent Customer communication skills, both internally and externally
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Production Manager will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, West Brom, Perry Bar and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter to Laura Ensor.