This is a fantastic opportunity for the Metrology Engineer to join an established, growing, specialist engineering organisation who are dedicated to their results and customer service. They are in need of a strong, Metrology Engineer to help steer this and continue to deliver outstanding results. Supplying into a range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive and large OEMs as well as independent workshops.
Are you a strong and driven Metrology Engineer looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high pressured environment??
Are you able to work in a fast paced environment??
Are you passionate and driven??
Then this is the position for you!
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm; with flexibility
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Events
The Metrology Engineer’s Responsibilities are to:
- Complete inspection reports from 3D data
- Measure using manual and automated scanning systems
- Complete measurements and inspections at customer sites when required
- Be a key member of the projects team supporting other engineers when required
- Help develop and produce procedures for improvement
The Metrology Engineer will have:
- A degree in mechanical / manufacturing engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 years‘ experience within Metrology
- Experience working with 3D scanning equipment
- Strong experience reading engineering and technical drawings
- Ability to read CAD drawings
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Metrology Engineer will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Bridgnorth, Oldbury, Kidderminster, Telford and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.