You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MANUFACTURING PLANNING MANAGER
An organisation that has a proud history of manufacturing high quality products is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planning Manager to oversee the planning and procurement of projects, to ensure a fast-moving manufacturing environment can function effectively.
The company are seeing continued growth throughout 2020 and are looking to expand their operation in 2021, so a leader is required to manage a small team of individuals to ensure the buying and planning activities run smoothly.
Planning Managers Duties:
- Manage Day-to-Day activities of a fast-paced environment by giving direction to team members
- Strive to implement Continuous Improvement processes
- Manage all buying, stock control and spend & pricing functions
- Be creative in development new methods that overcome daily issues and problems
- Good relationship building methods with internal and external parties
- Monitor production in-line with incoming stock levels
- Reduce the holding of stock (JIT)
- Control Materials and Stock from multi sites
- Plan and adapt to future production trends
- Liaise with all senior management and sales teams on a regular basis
- Ensure production release and build dates are planned for to reduce issues
- Manage the order and purchasing systems to maintain smooth delivery and timing
- Develop and built internal MRP Systems
- Controls logistics and production build control
This is great opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join a friendly, but fast paced manufacturing environment that will offer autonomy and responsibility for delivery and the management of processes.
Candidates applying for this position should have at least 5 years recent experience of Production Planning with exposure to purchasing duties. They should have also worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where materials and stock are changing and being replenished on a frequent basis.
Good communication and presentation skills are a must
A formal qualification in manufacturing, engineering or planning would also be desired.
The company will offer a good salary package, pension, 25 Days Holidays and a regular day (Mon- Fri) working pattern.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who has previously worked in either Consumer Goods, Automotive (Interior / Exterior Trim), Aerospace (Cabin / Seating), Marine or Commercial Vehicle (Interiors)
Commutable from: Birmingham, Droitwich, Cannock, Redditch, Solihull, Stourbridge, Worcester, Wolverhampton,
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994