This is a fantastic opportunity for the Logistics Analyst to be a key member of the Logistics Department an exciting organisation who pride themselves with their technical excellence and outstanding customer service. This company is committed and are growing from strength to strength. They are in need of a strong, Logistics Analyst to play a hands-on role in ensuring the schedules are met in full and despatched in a timely manner.
Are you a strong and driven Logistics Analyst within the Automotive Supply Chain looking to take on a new position and challenge within a high-pressured environment??
Are you flexible and committed in ensuring full delivery and satisfaction to all customers??
Then this is the position for you!
- Salary : £28,000 - £35,000
The Logistics Analyst’s Responsibilities are to:
- Analyse customer schedules and create supplier schedules
- Escalate issues and manage suppliers to ensure that part shortages / late deliveries do not impact CAB production
- Work to department targets
- Raise customer delivery paperwork
- Monitor packaging
- Report into the M,P &L Manager and work closely to financial targets
- Plan Materials and master Bills of Material
- Improve stock record accuracy
- Liaise with OEM customers to ensure delivery requirements are met
The Logistics Analyst will have:
- Experience with Excel, MrP systems including SAP and / Navision
- Experience working in a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
- Liaising with Prestigeous Automotive OEMs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of LEAN principles would be advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A great understanding of manufacturing and JIT principles
This is an exciting position for the ideal candidate to thrive and be a part of the continued develop the growth of the business as well their career. The Logistics Analyst will hit the ground running and be a part of the innovative organisation, growing year on year within this industry.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, West Brom, Perry Bar and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter to Laura Ensor.