You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
GRADUATE OPERATIONS PLANNER
We are working with a fast-growing organisation that are looking to grow their Operation Project Team with a new Graduate position.
The company produce up to 30,000 products a year for the engineering sector and these products comprise of small parts and components that are sourced from suppliers across globe.
The company works to fast lead times and needs to plan at least 3 months in advance of future projects and programmes to ensure the availability of stock, components and materials is in place.
The role will be working for the Operations Manager and assisting in the day-to-day activities of maintaining the manufacturing systems and processes to ensure the effective role out of orders are met.
This will involve becoming a key coordinator of information between all departments and teams and implementing improvements to increase efficiency and quality of daily operations.
The Graduate Operations Planner will hold key responsibilities for scheduling the creation, maintenance and reconfiguration of production cells, communicating with sales teams, communicating and liaising with the supply chain team for upcoming projects to ensure part availability, Data analysis and report running to identify key efficiency improvements.
The Graduate Operation Planner will need the following Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree qualification in Busines or Engineering with a biased towards Project Planning
- Some working or internship experience of working in either an operations, logistics, production or project planning environment.
- Excellent communication and IT Skills (Excel a must)
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to project plan.
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Strong self-accountability awareness
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to join a fast-track career path, where responsibilities and duties will grow quickly in the role over a short period of time. The company has a strong track record of growing and developing their staff into mid and senior management positions and offering a rewarding and progressive career path.
- £21,000 - £24,000
- Career Development Schedule
- 8 – 5pm Mon – Thurs – 8 – 1.30 Fri
Commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Lichfield, Derby,
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing & Production Recruitment Specialists since 1994