GOOD NEWS!!! A busy, large International organisation are looking to appoint an experienced Distribution Manager into their Sutton Coldfield facility.
They are a unique business, their product range being huge and diverse.
You will be given the opportunity to plan storage and distribution for the whole facility and enjoy the benefits of being part of a World Class team with plenty of long-term prospects.
Benefits for a Distribution Manager:
- Salary : £50,000
- Excellent Bonus
- Brand Discount
- Established Busy Large Organisation
- Huge Long - Term Potential
Duties of a Distribution Manager:
- Plan storage and distribution of customer orders
- Evaluate customer needs and most cost -effective transport
- Day to day stock accuracy
- Ensure storage space is available for products
- Planning manpower
- Monitor costs
- Monitor and troubleshoot WMS in conjunction with IT to ensure continuous process
- Organise and monitor transport requirements
- Coordinate International shipments
- Monitor transport performance
- Assess and refine FLT requirements
Requirements of a Distribution Manager:
- Experience from within a high -volume distribution / manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Strong knowledge of the Transport industry
- Good knowledge of WMS systems
- A strong natural leader, with excellent people management skills
- Motivated and focused
With a busy year already planned, this is a fabulous role that offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Distribution Manager who is looking to continue to develop and grow, within an International organisation.
Send your CV ASAP.