Are you an experienced Certification Assistant looking for a new challenge within an established, growing organisation???
Enjoy a Challenge????
Are organised and thrive within a team environment??
Have experience with certifications and standards??
This is the position for you!!!
A growing organisation who pride themselves at being the forefront of their market. They are a family friendly company who look after their staff and work closely to fulfil customers requirements. They are seeking potentially two Certification Assistants to join their team as an addition to support the growth and continue to increase their presence.
They have grown an impressive 39% in 2019 and anticipate this growth to continue.
- 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Training and Development
- Salary Review after initial 3 month Probation Period
The Certification Assistant will be responsible for:
- Checking incoming certification from suppliers
- Raise test certification in line with the customer requirements
- Being organised with supplier approval documentation and heat treatment records
- Maintain the daily despatch lists and prioritise those within
Skills & Experience:
The successful Certification Assistant will have:
- Experience within a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Experience with Word & Excel
- Good level of computer skills
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a quality Auditor, Certification Engineer, certification assistant or similar roles.
This role is commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Shropshire, Walsall, Cannock Shrewsbury, Willenhall and surrounding areas
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.