RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST
£22,000 (FLEX) + PENSION + GENEROUS HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT + LONG ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION
A long established organisation, who enjoy a reputation for excellent quality and service, have a requirement for Research and Development Chemist. They are one of the UK’s largest speciality manufacturer, providing a wide range of products and technical services.
You may be a recent Graduate, looking for your first industrial experience? You may already be a Chemist, looking to improve your career prospects. This role of chemist is a fantastic opportunity to join such a well-respected organisation.
- “Hands-on” organic synthesis at bench scale
- Evaluate customer enquiries
- Cost customer enquiries
- Develop a robust process suitable for scale-up
- Produce small scale samples for internal and external evaluation
- You may be a recent Chemistry Graduate?
- You might be a newly qualified PhD looking for your first industrial experience
- Or already a Chemist looking for a better opportunity
- Committed and reliable
This is a lovely opportunity. If you are looking for a well- established organisation, where you long-term prospects would be assured, look no further.
Send your CV ASAP.