A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Redditch area are looking for an experienced Production Manager.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a long-term commitment, where you can enjoy genuine career prospects.
This organisation have been established for many many years, and have evolved and adapted over time, into a well- known manufacturing organisation.
As the Production Manager, you will be given the responsibility to lead the manufacturing facility, within budget and target.
- Production Management experience gained from within manufacturing
- HNC / Degree is preferred but not essential
- Proven supervisory experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of quality systems, APQP and lean manufacturing
- Previous budget control experience
- To be able to demonstrate good commercial and financial acumen
- A natural leader
- Tio have the ability to motivate and develop your staff
- Lead the manufacturing function with cost and target
- Responsible for ensuring safety
- Ensure that Quality, cost and delivery requirements are met
- Financial and budget control
- Develop and motivate an enthusiastic team
- Champion continuous improvement projects
- Relationship management
Benefits for a Production Manager:
- Salary : £40,000 - £44,000
- Genuine Outstanding Prospects
- Location : Redditch
- Environment : Manufacturing
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation, and you will be supported by a strong management team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.