£neg + PENSION + STABLE LONG- ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION
A PRESTIGIOUS manufacturing organisation in the Birmingham area, need a Sales Coordinator to strengthen the Sales team.
Are you a Sales Coordinator, feeling like you need a greater challenge, something for you to get your teeth into?
Where your hard work and commitment will be rewarded?
The Sales Coordinator will be a key member of the Sales team, supporting the Sales Director and Sales team, this is an exciting, fast paced environment and would suit a Sales Coordinator, who has plenty of energy and ambition and strong IT skills
- Support the Sales Director with key administration co-ordination
- Maintain and update SAP
- Responsible for long-term planning and support of supplier schedule requirements
- Generate sales reports
- You will be the link between Sales and Purchasing regarding material price tracking
- Maintain Sales prices on SAP
- Coordinate incoming customer orders
- Maintain data records
- Ideally, you will hold a HNC however equivalent experience will be considered
- To have relevant Sales Coordinator experience gained from within a manufacturing environment
- A good level of numeracy
- A strong relationship builder
- It would be highly beneficial for you to have SAP knowledge, but equivalent will be considered
- Gol orientated and highly motivated
This is a dynamic, exciting work place. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the stability of a long established busy manufacturing organisation. If you would like to be considered, please forward your CV ASAP together with your salary expectations.