Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor (Manufacturing) looking for a new challenge within a market leading, high-quality environment supplying products and services into customers?
Are you self-motivated?
This is for you!
Supply complex products into a growing UK customer base. They have a proud history of success and its workforce reflects the craft and skills used to produce such a high standard Product. They are experiencing significant growth, retaining a family-feel environment but requires someone with the right personality to come in and embrace the existing operation whilst having the desire to drive improvements through every aspect of the warehouse and supply chain function
The Warehouse Supervisor (Manufacturing) will be required to upgrade all stores and warehouse processes as well as but not limited to:
- Coordinate the daily warehousing activities efficiently
- Montior stock accuracy for 3000+ SKUs to within 99.9% accuracy
- Undertake daily and weekly PI counts and adjust stock in line with pre-agreed deadlines
- Monitor Purchase Orders and scheduled deliveries
- Check parts quality for all incoming parts, with specific emphasis on checking to engineering drawings
- Ensure deliveries are accurate and correct
- Ensure stock is rotated and FIFO adopted
- Ensure the picking process for product assembly is rigidly adhered to and any BOM errors are identified and corrected
- Ensure MRP (Navision) is updated regularly and information maintained to a high degree of accuracy
- Help the business develop its processes and parts storage and supply
Skills & Experience:
The successful Warehouse Supervisor (Manufacturing) will have:
- Good quality control and checking process experience
- Experience managing staff
- Use of engineering drawings for checking parts quality
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of 5s and good housekeeping and Health & Safety practices
- NEBBS and IOSH would be advantageous
- Experience in re-organising a warehouse with effective space usage and storage would be highly advantageous
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Stores Supervisor, Stores Manager, Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager.
Monday – Friday 7am – 3.30pm
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Burntwood, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock and Brownhills
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.