An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Machinist to be part of a reputable, luxurious manufacturing organisation in the West Midlands.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
I am keen to speak with experienced CNC Machinists, CNC Programmers, CNC Setters and CNC Maintenance Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for:
- Programming, Setting and Operating 4 different CNC machines
- Maintaining, fixing and running the machines
- Supervising or team leading the machine shop
Skills & Experience:
The CNC Machinist will have:
- Experience programming and setting Milling machines and lathes
- Experience maintaining and fixing machines to prevent break downs
- Supervisory or team leading experience within a CNC environment
- Ideally production planning experience
- The successful CNC Machinist will work Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm. Overtime will be paid at time ½.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Burntwood, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Brownhills, Wombourne, Dudley and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.