You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Supervisor to be part of a reputable manufacturing organisation in the West Midlands.
A reputable manufacturing company in the heart of the West Midlands who pride themselves in the customer base and technical abilities of their industry.
I am keen to speak with experienced Stores Personnel, Stores Supervisors, Goods in/out Supervisors or Goods-in Team Leaders who are seeking a new opportunity to be part of growing organisation.
The Stores Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Managing the stores team and look to make improvements on component storage methods
- Managing goods in and look to make improvements on all inbound logistics
- Managing and work with production supervision team to make improvements for works order picking process.
- Managing the stocktaking process and ensure accuracy at all times
- Providing leadership to the stores / goods in team members
- Problem solving and implementation of continuous and improvement programme
Skills & Experience:
The Stores Supervisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Competent with computers including Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel.
- Analytical skills
The successful Stores Supervisor will work Monday to Friday 38.25 hours per week on days.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Burntwood, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Brownhills, Lichfield and Sutton Coldfield.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.