With a strong presence in the West Midlands, this site is responsible for providing complex components through a 24-7 operation.
We are looking for a strong Manufacturing Engineer, to ensure optimisation of processes. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will be driving production driven improvements and supporting new projects.
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes alongside quality control measures in order to maximise both qualitative and quantitative output from the plant
- Responsible for helping create and design standard operating procedures for manufacturing personnel including all necessary attention to drawing requirements and specifications.
- Identify crucial areas for process improvements and assimilate action teams to implement changes
- Responsible for line support, overcoming any technical issues relating to that area
- Ensuring that all safe working practices are operational and documented thoroughly, encompassing PFMEA's, training / development and Risk Assessments.
- Introduce new technologies into the business, whilst developing existing technologies
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in engineering related discipline
- Time serves Apprenticeship
- Previous experience in high-volume manufacturing processes
- Strong knowledge of Process Control Techniques
- Project management experience
- To have the ability to be able to analyse and resolve technical issues
- Ambitious and highly motivated
Salary : £36,000 - £41,000
Second to None Progression Prospects
This is an exception, once in a lifetime opportunity, to be part of a World Class manufacturing organisation, where your prospects are assured. No 2 days will ever be the same here!
You will be joining a team of like-minded highly motivated professional Engineers.
Please send your CV ASAP.