A SUPERB OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR HAS ARISEN!
Are you an Operations Director, who is looking for your next career move? This is an outstanding role, giving you, as their Operations Director overall responsibility for Operational activities, which will include Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Maintenance, Forecasting and Health and Safety.
This is a BIG ROLE, offering a superb opportunity to make an immediate impact, together with fantastic prospects and progression within an established, well known and respected manufacturing company.
Duties of an Operations Director:
- Support Business growth through development of a Manufacturing, Distribution and Planning strategy
- Ensure Operational costs are maintained
- Responsibility for Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Maintenance and Facilities, Health and Safety and Stock levels
- Champion a continuous improvement culture
- Drive waste reduction and cost efficiencies
- Provide direction for forecasting
- Oversee weekly performance data
- Drive development of manufacturing capacity plans
- Development of Health and Safety strategy
- Support and manage introduction of new products
- Negotiating pay reviews with Union Representatives
- Degree educated, or equivalent in engineering / production engineering ideally
- IOSH qualified
- Significant relevant experience within an Operational Management capacity
- To have previously managed budgets and forecasts
- To have gained your experience from within a fast paced, dynamic manufacturing environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Driven and highly motivated
- Ready to make a true impact!
Benefits for an Operations Director:
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000
Excellent Bonus Structure
Good Holiday Entitlement
Life Assurance + Many More
Location - Birmingham
Environment - Manufacturing
This is a wonderful opportunity to join / continue your successful career. Send your CV ASAP.