Are you an experienced Production Supervisor or Production Manager looking for a new challenge within a luxurious, fast paced environment?
The company pride themselves in the quality of their work and the industry they are in. The commitment towards customer focus, quality, experience, partnership and trust is exceptional. They are seeking a Production Manager to continue the growth and expansion of the organisation whilst maintaining their reputation and lead continuous improvement processes.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the Production and Warehouse as well as:
- Develop planning methodologies, including utilising resource, allocation of materials and capacity.
- Increase performance and efficiency
- Implement lean manufacturing tools
- Investigate operational problems and recommend solutions.
- Improve and document work flows
- Uphold the Quality Standards in place and processes are adhered
- Ensure warehouse is organised and supports production
- Ensure correct documentation for incoming, despatched and returns
- Develop and motivate the team to increase productivity and ultimately profitability
- Be responsible for Health and Safety
Skills & Experience:
The successful Production Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of a Warehouse
- Experience with MRP systems
- Lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of KANBAN
- Knowledge of machining, assembly and manufacturing processes
- A Health and Safety Qualification ideally NEBOSH
- Customer focused and results driven
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Controller or a Group Leader who are seeking a new opportunity.
A competitive salary
Generous holiday entitlement
Death in Service
Attractive Working Hours
This role is commutable from Cannock, Burntwood, Wolverhampton, Willenhall, Dudley, Walsall, Telford, Stafford, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.