Are you an experienced Medical Quality Engineer or Validation Engineer or Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge within a high-quality industry.
The company pride themselves in the quality of their work and the industry they are in, with servicing and supplying a wide range of industries including the Medical Industry, Automotive Industry etc. They are seeking a Quality Engineer to plan and direct all site validation activities, provide daily support and maintain a ready state of validation compliance.
The Quality Engineer will work Days Monday to Friday and be responsible for the Production, Facilities, Technical and Manufacturing and Engineering departments on quality related matters as well as:
- Conduct internal audits, external audits and third party audits
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge on validation
- Lead process validations onsite and subject matter expert for customer audits
- Create and maintain validation plans and documentation
- Create work instructions & SOP’s
- Ensure compliance of ISO13485:2016
- Manage the CAPA process
Skills & Experience:
The successful Quality Engineer will have:
- HNC or Equivalent
- ISO 13485:2016 internal auditor certification preferred
- Medical / Pharma Validation experience in a production / manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 QMS
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Validation Engineer, Quality Engineer, Quality Systems Engineer or Quality Assurance Engineer who are seeking a new opportunity and are willing to be flexible to travel with the position to site in Europe.
A competitive salary
Generous holiday entitlement
Training if required
This role is commutable from:
Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Telford, Stafford, Birmingham, and surrounding areas.
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV ASAP complete with a cover letter.