SENIOR LOGISTICS MANAGER
A truly outstanding opportunity has arisen for a LOGISTICS MANAGER, within a World Class International Manufacturing organisation.
Guaranteed career progression offered.
An exceptional well- known luxury brand are looking for a Senior Logistics Manager to hold ultimate responsibility for Logistics at their facility, during the weekend nights.
You will take the lead for responsibility for Logistics Operations supporting your colleagues in manufacturing.
- Lead a large team on shift for physical logistics
- Ensure all physical logistics shift targets are met, including volume, cost, quality and productivity
- Management of technical resources
- Planning, budgeting and scheduling
- Ensure plant and group targets are met
- Lead your teams to consistently achieve results
- It is essential you have Senior Management experience
- Ideally you will hold formal logistics / manufacturing qualification ONC / HND (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of managing technical resources
- It would be highly beneficial to have gained your experience from within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- To be familiar with manufacturing and quality processes
- Strong knowledge in planning, budgeting and scheduling
- To be able to keep cool under pressure
- To have a practical and innovative approach, level headed and calm
- Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 (inc shift premium £50,000 - £56,250)
- Superb Pension
- Car scheme
- Highly competitive Bonus Scheme
- Second to none genuine prospects
- An outstanding working environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent work-life balance and family friendly policies
- Subsidised canteen
- Ample free parking
What are you waiting for! Send your CV ASAP.