This is a Days based Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position with a successful manufacturing company based just outside of Wolverhampton and is commutable from Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
The Return on Offer:
- The salary for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role is £30,000, in addition there are excellent benefits including 33 days holiday, health scheme and life assurance.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining an existing Maintenance team to undertake reactive and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment including CNC machinery.
- You will be work Monday - Friday on Day shifts 6am - 2pm OR 11am - 7pm. These will be alternated weekly.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and must hold an Electrical engineering qualification.
- You will also need to have experience of maintaining machinery in a manufacturing or production environment and you will ideally have experience of working with CNC machinery.
- I would be keen to talk with Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles such as Maintenance Electricians/Electrical Engineers or Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
Please email Nickie Heath if you would like more information or submit your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £36K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering / manufacturing or process plant environment.
Requirements of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Mechanical Apprenticeship and be qualified to a minimum of ONC mechanically, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Minworth & Sutton Coldfield
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join our DAY SHIFT maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £30K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a heavy engineering / manufacturing or a process plant environment.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship and ideally be qualified to either a City & Guilds or NVQ standard, with previous experience of supporting plant and equipment within a heavy engineering or process plant environment.
Although the role is days, you must be willing to be flexible in your working hours, should shifts be introduced in the future.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Cradley Heath, Dudley, Smethwick & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, to join our maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a salary in the region of £42,000 Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of an Maintenance Technician
As a proven Maintenance Technician you will be required to work rotating day & night shifts, undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a fast paced manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of an Maintenance Technician
You must be apprentice trained and qualified Electrically and have some understanding of Plc Controls
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Engineer of Recruitment Excellence
I am recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to be based around the South West Bristol area to support clients in that location due to expansion. Reporting to the Service Manager the role will include extensive UK travel where nights away will be required. Along with a competitive salary between £30,000-£40,000, the client offers a company car, private healthcare (for partner and independents), pension, quarterly bonus based on sales and life assurance.
Duties for the role of Service Engineer:
- Breakdown repairs at site visits.
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Installation of the range of machinery
- Diagnostic Fault Finding
- Customer telephone support.
Requirements for the role of Service Engineer:
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Work with both hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of control systems, for example Fanuc.
- Previous experience with CNC machinery is essential
The role of Service Engineer would be ideal for a candidate based around Bristol and Bath.
Due to structured growth we are seeking to recruit a Day Shift Reliability & Lubrication Engineer to join our team of reliability professionals in South Wales.
In return for your maintenance, lubrication & reliability engineering skills and experience, we offer a negotiable starting salary in the region of £27K, plus company pension & genuine industry accredited training and a real career path, as part of our growing business which offers you the opportunity to join an organisation that plays a vital role in keeping key industry sectors in operation.
Duties of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to manage critical lubrication stocks, undertake lubrication and condition monitoring activities such as vibration analysis, thermography and oil analysis on site, which will focus on the use of data collection equipment to identify issues such as machine imbalance, misalignment and poor lubrication.
Requirements of a Maintenance Reliability & Lubrication Engineer
Ideally you will have gained your maintenance experience of supporting plant within a production, manufacturing or process environment as a mechanically biased maintenance engineer and ideally have a passion for reliability centered maintenance.
Ideally you will be apprentice trained, however must be qualified to a City & Guilds / NVQ standard Mechanically.
This is a great opportunity to move your maintenance career into the world of reliability centered maintenance where you will be given the opportunity to acquire a realm of reliability focused training and accreditation.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Reliability Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
Are you looking for a Service Engineer role with a difference? Are you able to give the highest level of service possible? Are you looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same in a role where 70% of your work will involve international travel? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? Then this could be the role for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 28 days holiday, Contributory pension scheme and the potential to learn and develop within the business.
As the Service Engineer, you will be working in a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization with an outstanding reputation and a global leader.
As the Service Engineer, your duties will include:
- Focusing on Customer Service & Support and include installation/commissioning and upgrades of capital equipment at customers' premises, as well as warranty support.
- Your territory will be Global; therefore, worldwide travel is essential.
- You will be located in the UK Head office (Bedford) as part of a team providing 24/7 technical support
- You will be required to travel to customers' sites to lead Installation and upgrade projects
- Also, to carry out service & inspection work in line with on-going service schedules.
- While at site, you will be required to co-ordinate installation resources, liaise with the customer to resolve any problems, ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation / project.
- You will also be responsible for increasing the customer service activity ensuring relevant and timely reports are submitted as required
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Service Engineer within the Flexible Packaging, Digital Printing, Narrow Web/Tag & Label Finishing Equipment, or Specialty Printing sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
Benefits for the Service Engineer:
- Excellent Salary and OTE
- 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme up to 5%
- Mobile Phone
- Workwear provided
- International Travel
This is a PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK position! If you are looking for a role where your hard work will be appreciated, and you will be working within a supportive team within an International Company who are going from strength to strength then please read on!......
My client is looking to appoint a part time (25 hours) Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will play a key role within their finance team. This Family business has continued to growth year on year, their employees are proud to be part of such a great organisation and have a huge amount of job satisfaction.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties include:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Help with administration duties, such as photocopying
I would like to speak with you if you have the following:
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk is essential
- Experience with Pegasus Opera preferable
- Confident user of excel, and all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- And a real team player
Benefits for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- 30 days holiday pro-rata
- Working for an International Organisation who are going from strength to strength
- Working with a very supportive team
To find out more about this super opportunity, please contact Louise Frost at Probe Business Services
Are you CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified, looking to step up to a Finance Manager role? Looking to develop within a thriving organisation? With experience within the Manufacturing Sector? Then get in touch!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager or someone who is doing the role without the title. This position offers an excellent salary, great benefits package incl 33 days holiday, Private healthcare and potential to develop within the business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working for a leading Manufacturing organisation with more than 60 years’ experience and a flagship within their industry.
As the Finance Manager, your role will be very hands on, duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Support MD with budget management and reforecasting
- Prepare a monthly report on business performance for the Business Area Controller
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting
- Preparation of annual accounts including reconciliation and year end entries, working to tight deadlines and supporting external auditor
- Managing monthly cash flow
- Producing and reconciling VAT statement
- Support senior management by identifying key issues and suggesting solutions
- People management of a small Finance team
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
- Previous Experience as a Finance Manager or the experience without the title but ready for that “step-up”
- Experience withing the MANUFACTURING sector is essential
- Happy to take on a very much a “Hands on” role
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, Part qualified would be considered
- Strong organisational skills and passion for meeting deadlines
- IT literate
- Have an analytical mind set
- Strong communicator with the ability to present at a senior level
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems knowledge (Navision preferable)
- Team Management experience preferable but not essential
Benefits for the Finance Manager:
- Excellent Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Standard Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Death in service insurance
To apply or to find out more information about this position, please contact me.