This is a Days based Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position with a successful manufacturing company based just outside of Wolverhampton and is commutable from Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
The Return on Offer:
- The salary for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role is £30,000, in addition there are excellent benefits including 33 days holiday, health scheme and life assurance.
- In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining an existing Maintenance team to undertake reactive and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment including CNC machinery.
- You will be work Monday - Friday on Day shifts 6am - 2pm OR 11am - 7pm. These will be alternated weekly.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and must hold an Electrical engineering qualification.
- You will also need to have experience of maintaining machinery in a manufacturing or production environment and you will ideally have experience of working with CNC machinery.
- I would be keen to talk with Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles such as Maintenance Electricians/Electrical Engineers or Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
Please email Nickie Heath if you would like more information or submit your CV ASAP.