As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining a large, International heavy industry organisation based in the West Midlands between Walsall and Wolverhampton.
You will be undertaking reactive and breakdown maintenance on automated machinery and will be working on a 3 shift rota covering AMs / PMs + Nights (Monday to Friday).
- In return you will be joining a Maintenance team within an International Organisation that can offer career progression and development of your Engineering skills + excellent benefits.
- The salary will be between £30,000 - £34,500 depending on skills and experience. In addition, there is paid overtime, Annual and Quarterly bonus and excellent company pension scheme.
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility as part of an Engineering team.
- You will be fault finding on PLCs and drives. You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes and the implementation of the preventative maintenance programme.
- You will be covering a 3 x shift rota consisting of rotating AMs + PMs Monday to Friday, and Nights Monday – Thursday.
- This is a fantastic role if you are looking for development as there is the opportunity to work on a wide variety of heavy industry machinery in this position.
- To be considered for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of working within a Maintenance role supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing or production environment including fault finding on PLCs.
- You also need to have an in-depth knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
I would be keen to speak with Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical qualification, Electrical Engineers, or Heavy Industry Electricians.
If you are interested, please submit your CV ASAP.
We are a well-respected employer and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Engineer, to join our Perm Night Shift maintenance team.
In return for your Maintenance skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £40K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
As a proven Maintenance Engineer you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of supporting plant and equipment within either a manufacturing, process or production environment.
Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer
You must hold formal Electrical & Mechanical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level or NVQ standard and ideally be apprentice trained. The role will require you to have core electrical & mechanical abilities allied to Plc fault finding skills.
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall & Wednesbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Electrical Maintenance Engineer Recruitment Excellence
We are a West Midlands based organisation that is a leading player in the engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Maintenance Supervisor.
In return for your Maintenance Supervisor skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £35K, Plus Company Pension alongside other key benefits, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
You will be required to support the team providing “hands on” support whilst also delegating PM tasks, managing contractors, alongside working with the team in plant breakdown situations.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in supporting maintenance teams within a supervisory capacity. Ideally be apprentice trained and be qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ standard Electrically.
It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as a Maintenance Supervisor where you have championed continuous improvement and supported in plant related CAPEX projects.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, safe in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker.
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Maintenance Supervisor Recruitment Excellence
We are a well-respected employer within the heavy engineering sector and are seeking to recruit proven Welder Fabricator, to join our team.
In return for your Welding & Fabrication skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £25K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Welder Fabricator
As a proven Welder Fabricator you will be required to undertake both Installation and maintenance across our plant, which will require you to have experience of undertaking TIG and ideally Coded welding skills working with an array of materials.
Requirements of a Welder Fabricator
Ideally you will hold formal Apprenticeship, however must hold either a City & Guilds Level C / 3 or NVQ 3 Standard qualification in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
1999 - 2020 Celebrating 21 Years of Pipe Fitter Welder Recruitment Excellence
This is a DAYS based opportunity working 4 on/4 off 12 hr shifts for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Logistics and Distribution provider to the food industry.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
You will be joining an existing Maintenance Team and will be following a DAYS 4on/4off shift pattern over a 7 day rota working 12 hour shifts 6am – 6pm. You will also be required to take part in an out of hours oncall rota following your probation period. Additional payments will apply for this should you be called out.
To be considered for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within either Logistics/Distribution or food production settings.
This position is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Telford, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and surrounding areas.