This Maintenance Electrician position is with a Heavy Industry manufacturing company based in Telford and is close to motorway transport links.
- As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining an existing Maintenance team undertaking Electrical maintenance on plant machinery and PLC run equipment.
- You will be working Continental DAY shifts 6am – 6pm 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
The Skills Required:
- To be successful in the role of Maintenance Electrician you will need to be electrically biased and hold an Electrical Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds / NVQ level 3.
- In this position you will ideally have fault finding experience with Siemens PLCs and you will need to hold previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment.
- I would be keen to talk with Maintenance Electricians or Engineers who hold previous experience within similar roles such as Electrical Engineers or Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias.
The Return on offer:
The salary including shift allowance is up £34,000, depending on skills and experience, 22 days holiday + overtime.