This Maintenance Electrician role is with a leading FMCG organisation at their large production facility based just outside of Dudley. You will be joining a large maintenance team undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of plant machinery
- Based just outside of Dudley, you will be providing reactive and preventative Electrical Maintenance support on a range of fast paced machinery.
- You will be joining an existing Maintenance team and will be working 12 hour shifts on a 3 on/ 3 off shift pattern which alternates between Days and Nights.
- You will be fault finding and repairing machinery on Allen Bradley PLCs, changing single and 3 phase motors and undertaking fault diagnosis on invertors.
- To be successful in this role Maintenance Electrician you will need to hold strong Electrical abilities and have experience of fault finding and repair on Allen Bradley PLCs.
- You will need to have supported plant machinery in a maintenance role, ideally within a fast paced manufacturing or production environment and hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification such as City + Guilds or NVQ level 3.
In return you will receive a salary of £37,500 (paid weekly) + Overtime, 25 days holiday and the opportunity to join a large, established engineering team with the scope for progression.
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.