You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER
A wonderful opportunity now presents itself for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Officer.
This is a busy manufacturing organisation who are enjoying steady growth, despite it being a difficult year. 2021, is looking decidedly better!
You will be given responsibility for co-ordination od all EHS activities on site.
- Ensure all internal EHS audits are completed
- Conduct all training activities relating to EHS
- Provide technical expertise with all site safety and environmental issues
- Accident reporting and investigation
- NEBOSH certificate is highly desirable
- Relevant Health, Safety and Environmental experience, gained from within manufacturing
- Exposure to ISO14001 would be beneficial
- Good standard of IT literacy
- Organised and energetic. This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Good Pension and Holidays
- You would be joining a stable, busy manufacturing organisation who have predicted further growth for the New Year
- A friendly business
- Excellent long-term prospects
- No 2 days would be the same! This is a fast-paced, dynamic working environment and would suit an energetic, passionate advocate of Health, Safety and Environmental.
The role is commutable from Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Tamworth
Probe Technical Recruitment, Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994