You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING STOREPERSON
We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson to support our plant maintenance and reliability team at our operation within the region.
In return for your Maintenance Engineering Storeperson skills and experience, we offer a starting salary in the region of £20K, Plus Paid Overtime at Premium Rates, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Company Pension & Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson:
- As a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson you will be solely responsible for running the Engineering Stores which contain over 15,000 various engineering consumables and electrical / mechanical components that are used by the Maintenance Team on a daily basis.
- The stores system at present is going through the process of being automated, therefore if you have experience of working CMMS software such as SAP, Shires or Maximo you will feel at home.
- Requirements of a Maintenance Engineering Storeperson
- To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have previous experience running a Stores Department within an Engineering, Manufacturing or Production Environment.
- Have experience of working with Computerised Stores Systems.
- Have experience of performing and logging Stock Audits
- Must be PC literate.
This is a great opportunity to move your career into a straight day working role, with an early Friday finish, where you will not only gain an incredible benefits package, but also be secure in the knowledge that you will be in a stable working environment and classified as a Key Worker .
The Maintenance Engineer Storeperson role is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Wednesbury, West Bromwich & Oldbury
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994