This is an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician to join a leading company based in Wolverhampton to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance on manufacturing plant machinery and equipment.
You will be working 4on/4off Days 6am – 6pm as part of a Maintenance Engineering Team in a Heavy Engineering environment.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician Role Benefits:
- Up to £35,000
- Paid Overtime
Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician Role Description:
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Maintaining a variety of Heavy Industry manufacturing Machinery
- Fault Finding
- Identifying and implementing areas for maintenance improvement
Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering Experience with a manufacturing environment.
- Must hold Electrical Engineering Qualification eg C&G and 17th Edition qualified minimum
- Fault Finding abilities
- Experience with PLCs and Robots would be an advantage.
In return you will joining a leader in their field. This Organisation offers an excellent salary, stable and secure career and we are keen to discuss this position with Electrical Engineers or Electrically biased Multi skilled Engineers.
This position is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994