A market leader within the beverage sector who continues to successfully strive forwards despite these challenging times seeks to recruit a Junior Maintenance Engineer to join their family feel team.
The Junior Maintenance Engineer will maximise machinery up time by offering first line maintenance supporting fast moving machinery.
- As a Junior Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for running the machine, ensuring smooth running and care of production line equipment across your area.
- Minimising downtime issues by fault finding and problem solving.
- Work will be reactive, responding to breakdowns and H&S issues, or planned following preventative maintenance schedules.
- Working as part of a team or stand alone will be essential in this varied and challenging role.
- This role is based Monday – Friday and will be covering alternating 6am – 2pm AM / 2pm – 10pm PM shifts
The successful Junior Maintenance Engineer:
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline (either Electrical or Mechanical) City & Guilds Level 2 or above.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to react to pressure situations in the correct manner.
- Must have a strong understanding of the core principle of machinery fault finding.
- Some demonstrable experience in a hands on maintenance role and machine minding.
In return you will be joining a welcoming team with a long standing organisation who are thriving in the current climate that can offer training and development to Engineers who are seeking to develop their skills. The salary is up to £26,000 + overtime, 28 days holiday and company pension.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, please apply immediately for a confidential conversation and progression to interview.
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994