As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a large, International heavy industry organisation based in the West Midlands.
You will be undertaking reactive and breakdown maintenance on automated machinery and will be working on a 3 shift rota covering AMs/PMs + Nights (Monday to Friday).
- In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance tasks to plant machinery across the facility as part of an Engineering team.
- You will be fault finding on PLCs and drives. You will also be involved in contributing to continuous improvement processes and the implementation of the preventative maintenance programme.
- You will be covering a 3 x shift rota consisting of rotating AMs + PMs Monday to Friday, and Nights Monday – Thursday.
- This is a fantastic role if you are looking for development as there is the opportunity to work on a wide variety of heavy industry machinery in this position.
- To be considered for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position you will need to hold a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification and will ideally be apprentice trained.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of working within a Maintenance role supporting plant and equipment within a manufacturing or production environment including fault finding on PLCs.
- You also need to have an indepth knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- I would be keen to speak with Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers who hold an Electrical bias, Electrical Engineers, or Heavy Industry Electricians.
In return you will be joining a Maintenance team within a large International Organisation that can offer career progression and development of your Engineering skills + excellent benefits.
The salary will be between £30,000 - £34,500 depending on skills and experience. In addition, there is paid overtime, Annual and Quarterly bonus, and excellent company pension scheme.
If you are interested please submit your CV or, if you would like some more information regarding this position please contact me.
Probe is a leading Maintenance Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, Celebrating 26 Years of Maintenance Recruitment Excellence